Wednesday, May 25, 2011

thank you card ideas using cricut

thank you card ideas using cricut. This is a card I have made
  • This is a card I have made



  • blackcrayon
    Mar 22, 05:02 PM
    I can assure that doubling the 256MB of the first iPad is not enough for people that need a lot of multitask, like me.
    ...
    If you just can't recognize how multitask works better with 1GB RAM and true background apps (QNX, Honeycomb), then you deserve to use a limited thing like an iPad.


    I like products, not brands.

    Question: does anyone know if the A5 design could've fit 1 GB of RAM, or if anyone else is packaging more than 512 MB of RAM inside of their SoC? Just wondering, it may actually be a limitation of the A5's design(or at least one with a huge cost increase to overcome), but the other side is faster, lower latency memory. I don't know if Samsung will be using a similar design, but I don't think the Tegra 2 tablets have their memory "sandwiched" on top of the CPU cores, so to speak. Or maybe it makes no difference in the real world, guess I need an engineer to explain :)





    thank you card ideas using cricut. Cartridge,Wild Card Cricut
  • Cartridge,Wild Card Cricut



  • hyperpasta
    Nov 28, 06:27 PM
    And I don't understand why they should...Can somebody explain it?

    The rationale is that iPods are used only for stolen music (which they aren't) and this will help offset the losses (which it won't).





    thank you card ideas using cricut. thank you card ideas using
  • thank you card ideas using



  • eMagius
    Aug 8, 07:31 AM
    hmmm, most of the features are already in windows? what version of windows do you have?

    2003.





    thank you card ideas using cricut. I have another Cricut card to
  • I have another Cricut card to



  • iMikeT
    Nov 28, 11:52 PM
    Stupid Microsoft!:mad:





    thank you card ideas using cricut. thank you card ideas using
  • thank you card ideas using



  • greenstork
    Aug 17, 05:14 PM
    So you have 4hdds in total,with 2 of each in raid 0 or what?
    Do you have the os on one pair and scratch on the other pair?


    Just out of curiosity, is it even possible to configure a RAID 10 or 01 on OS X setup without a dedicated controller card? I was planning to configure a RAID 1 (two 500 GB drives) on my Mac Pro for the sake of redundancy, but with 4 drives bays to play with, a RAID 10 or 01 might be a little faster if I understand the technology correctly. Anyone?





    thank you card ideas using cricut. This was cut using my Cricut
  • This was cut using my Cricut



  • Tones2
    Apr 11, 01:26 PM
    You guys know the average Joe don't go shopping for a new smart phone every other month?

    This is a big deal to some of you guys only because you obsess over this topic almost daily.

    Tell that to the million people who bought an iPad 2 about a year after the iPad 1 release.

    Tony





    thank you card ideas using cricut. thank you card ideas using
  • thank you card ideas using



  • faroZ06
    Apr 27, 08:46 AM
    Did you read ANY of the news articles.

    With location services turned off, this data was still be collected. And Apple says this was a "bug"

    So you're wrong.

    Ok then show me where it says that turning location services off will not stop the tracking. I've scanned the articles and did not find anything that said that. If it does still track when you turn it off, I'd like to know.





    thank you card ideas using cricut. Note: You must own the Cricut
  • Note: You must own the Cricut



  • MetalMoon
    Apr 5, 04:55 PM
    I'm hoping for 64 bit!!!





    thank you card ideas using cricut. Sadly, it only cuts with the
  • Sadly, it only cuts with the



  • obeygiant
    Apr 28, 11:14 AM
    I heard if you take Obama's long form birth certificate and fold just the right way, you can see the twin towers collapsing..OMG!





    BReaking News! White House releases longer whiteish birth certificate:

    http://i55.tinypic.com/jgi4xv.jpg





    thank you card ideas using cricut. thank you card ideas using
  • thank you card ideas using



  • wpotere
    Apr 27, 09:34 AM
    This is a witch hunt and won't end. The man has been our president for 2+ years now, they need to let it go. Just another reason that Trump is and looks like an idiot.





    thank you card ideas using cricut. Use drawing tools using your
  • Use drawing tools using your



  • Liebo11
    Aug 7, 07:58 PM
    great . . . i just get a new macbook with tiger now i'm gonna have to get leopard . . . how much will this put me back?





    thank you card ideas using cricut. thank you card ideas using
  • thank you card ideas using



  • jaxstate
    Aug 11, 02:41 PM
    You guys are looking about a $500.00 phone...atleast.
    I would add





    thank you card ideas using cricut. This is the card we are making
  • This is the card we are making



  • farmboy
    Apr 6, 12:39 PM
    Let me know when it can run CS5 (in a pinch) and I'm in

    Until then, I'm waiting for a back-lit key board and a faster processor (yah, I know learn how to type, yada-yada. I've been at this long enough that if you could type you became a "typesetter")

    Hot type or cold?





    thank you card ideas using cricut. thank you card ideas using
  • thank you card ideas using



  • ImAlwaysRight
    Apr 12, 09:16 AM
    Im waiting til June, if iphone 5 is delayed then i will jump to a nice android smartphone. Many people forget that cellular market has changed a lot and now competition is harder than before, there are nice alternatives, very nice ones.

    Just what do all you whiners NEED in a smartphone that you can't wait for a 3 month "delay" in release of a phone? Cracks me up.

    And if any of you actually switch, I'll bet 2 months after the release of the iPhone 5 you'll be so jealous of its superiority over your current smartphone that you'll end up coming back to Apple. Apple knows this, which is why they laugh in your face.

    Apple iPhones are everywhere. I think I saw a gal in line at the supermarket on food stamps whip out an iPhone.

    And over 95% of iPhone owners are "dumb" users. They don't visit sites like this and if they are on iPhone 3G will probably upgrade to iPhone 4 if that is all that is available in June/July. And they will be happy. They will hear a little about iPhone 5 in Sept. but won't really care. That's the pulse of the American people. Geeks on this forum are in the minority.





    thank you card ideas using cricut. is a great thank you card
  • is a great thank you card



  • NebulaClash
    Apr 6, 01:31 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Motorola doesn't "get" tablets yet, but the G1 didn't sell well either. Let's look at the market again in two years, I bet it'll look a lot different.

    In two years the iPad 4 will be trouncing whatever tablets are trying to top the year-old iPad 3s.





    thank you card ideas using cricut. thank you card ideas using
  • thank you card ideas using



  • shawnce
    Jul 20, 11:43 AM
    Strike:
    - release date of 10.5 revealed - possibly more stuff revealed

    Insert:
    -release of 10.5

    Sorry I don't see that happening... Apple has basically always given developers a few months (to several months) lead time with the next major version of Mac OS X. That has taken place yet... so I don't see it being released at WWDC 2006.





    thank you card ideas using cricut. Here I#39;m using my Cricut
  • Here I#39;m using my Cricut



  • daneoni
    Aug 25, 04:03 PM
    Kind of a rude reply to someone who is just posting their experience with Apple.

    Without criticism there would never be a reason to improve anything.

    Agreed, thats why i asked what that meant. I mean its a distasteful reply and im sure if iMike were in his shoes he'd be writing the same type of post....then again he might suck it up...because its almighty Apple.





    thank you card ideas using cricut. ladybug thank you notes.
  • ladybug thank you notes.



  • 4JNA
    Jul 20, 12:06 PM
    'speakable items on' 'selecting hal9000 voice'

    what are you doing dave?

    you know i can't let you apply the filter to those pictures in that manner.

    dave, i'm scared...

    'speakable items off'

    now we just need the big red glowing light on the front instead of the white one...:eek:





    thank you card ideas using cricut. Thank You Card Ideas | Cricut
  • Thank You Card Ideas | Cricut



  • Erasmus
    Jul 22, 03:59 AM
    I agree with your point on never saying a computer is too powerful, although living in computers is probably not going to happen. Sounds a bit too Matrix-like for me.

    :D You never know, you never know.
    Ye of little faith in technology!
    Never mind.

    I think its more along the lines of whether the public will let it happen without turning it into a big moral/ethical/religeous dilemma.
    Well, anyway, I am going to stop, because this is way, way, way off topic. I shouldn't have brought it up to begin with.





    Huntn
    Apr 28, 10:11 AM
    What is absolutely hilarious, last night there were sound bites of Republican's asking "Why did Obama bring this birth certificate thing up, we have work to do!!"





    NATO
    Nov 28, 06:58 PM
    I believe, correct me if I'm wrong, that microsoft suggested it in the first place to universal.

    So they say.... :rolleyes:





    bousozoku
    Aug 7, 05:27 PM
    I'm glad that Leopard will be completely (that's what they say, at least) 64-bit. I'm not sure why it's important to go on about the applications as if they were important to the operating system itself. Increased integration like what was displayed would cause the anti-trust machine to whip into action, if it was Microsoft instead of Apple.

    Time Machine is not exactly revolutionary, considering that there were a few 3rd party products available--Rewind comes to mind--that journaled changes and allowed them to be restored. Still, it should stop the various threads "I accidentally deleted..." :)

    Hopefully, the features not mentioned will include a better kernel that actually performs well. It would be nice to see operating system benchmarks that don't make me cringe when I look at the Mac OS X results.

    Xcode version 3.0 looks good but they still haven't provided many details.





    Sydde
    Mar 18, 02:07 AM
    We can totally fix the deficit just by taxing the catholic church alone...

    Probably not, but it would help a lot. Especially if we could tax them at unearned income rates. I say we should do it. Religious leaders are the source of a great many of this world's problem, it is time we charge them for the cleanup.





    0815
    Apr 27, 08:17 AM
    I actually thought looking at a history of where my phone has been on a map was kinda cool. Bummer.

    Yes - I was hoping when they 'fix' this that they will leave an option in the settings to keep that data - I absolutely enjoyed browsing through the data and revisit my trips that way (and sometimes wondering 'what the hack did I do in that location?)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment