Monday, May 23, 2011

selena gomez and justin bieber

selena gomez and justin bieber. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • InuNacho
    Mar 27, 12:34 AM
    The dev is dead, too old to program anymore, or has long ago moved on to other companies and hobbies, etc. Maybe the source code depends on the PowerPlant framework, or is on a floppy disk that the dog chewed up. But thousands of Mac users still like using the old application a lot better than any of the new cr*plets.

    Maybe you'll volunteer to rewrite a new app as good or better, in every regard, for free?

    I'd love it if the people who say "PPC needs to die" and "PPC: the end is nigh" would rewrite every PPC application I use. They'd prove their point and I'd get a nifty application that hasn't been updated in 5-6 years.





    selena gomez and justin bieber. Justin Bieber Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber Selena Gomez



  • sampdoria
    Jun 15, 03:02 PM
    What a cluster F it was at Radio Shack.

    It was just my friend and I on line. Nobody else.

    Was there for 30 minutes before I left for work
    leaving them with my name. My friend stayed
    an additional 30 minutes.

    They could not generate a pin. System kept
    rejecting their request. Finally we were told they
    were out of pins.

    Meanwhile, I still see posts about some of you
    getting PIN numbers.

    Sorry to hear NJRonbo. I was back and forth between going to Apple and RS. But the RS salesperson last night, persuaded me to give him a try, and he would throw in a $50 gift card on top of my crappy trade-ins (good salesman), because I was going for 2 iphone4s. If it didn't work, then go to Apple.

    So I decided this morning to try my luck with him. I was the only person in the store asking for the new iphone at 1pm, in the middle of urban cambridge (boston), believe it or not. Patience was key here. He started my order right at 1pm, but got declined like 20 times. I went back to my work an hour later. And he calls me around 2:45pm to say that he has two pins for 32GB iphone4s for me! As far as he knows, they will be available on launch day. With all the uncertainties that have been said on this thread, I won't hold my breath for launch day, but I do appreciate the discounts and trade-ins. So, I say good deal in any case.

    He told me he got calls from DM's about there being still plenty of inventory an hour after the start, but because everyone was accessing the central server at once, it was jamming up. It took 2hrs and 45 mins to get my order processed.

    I'm pretty satisfied (or lucky) so far, even though the process is so f'd up. I don't think RS intentionally does it this way, but hey it is what it is, for this once in a few years.





    selena gomez and justin bieber. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • davea11ee
    Apr 5, 06:27 PM
    Time for my 8 cores to start all being used at the same time.





    selena gomez and justin bieber. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • mwswami
    Jul 21, 01:31 PM
    I strongly disagree. I could use 16 cores right now for notihng more than simple consumer electronics video compression routines. There will be a Mac Pro with 8 cores this Winter 2007.


    Hey Multimedia, just curious, I wonder what's your current (something you want to use for the next 1-2 years) idea of the ultimate machine wrt number of Cores, Memory, Storage, etc. And, how much are you willing to pay for it?





    selena gomez and justin bieber. Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber
  • Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber



  • NJRonbo
    Jun 14, 01:53 PM
    Pre-order: In-store at 7am EST. He suggested to pre-order as soon as possible

    What day? Tomorrow, Tuesday or Thursday?





    selena gomez and justin bieber. Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez



  • Multimedia
    Aug 26, 11:54 PM
    Expect new Merom-based macs, and a new iPod, on September 18th.Please Sustantiate Your Reasoning Why You Think September 18th. :confused: Three more weeks of anxiety ridden torture! :eek:





    selena gomez and justin bieber. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • alexpaul
    Mar 23, 05:19 AM
    The features looks pretty cool for this price tag, but what about the apps? If it support only BB app world then for sure they won't win!





    selena gomez and justin bieber. SELENA GOMEZ AND JUSTIN BIEBER
  • SELENA GOMEZ AND JUSTIN BIEBER



  • Dr.Gargoyle
    Aug 11, 10:50 AM
    These iPhone rumours continue to persist. I admit to being a sceptic, but maybe I'm wrong! I just hope that if they do do it, they do it well.
    It is an absolute necessity for Apple to introduce something like the iPhone. Especially after the introduction of cellphones like e.g. SE W810i which basically includes a top-of-the-line 4Gb Nano. The swan song of portable-mp3-only-players has begun.
    I am sure Rokr just was a big public hard/software test and not really intended to amaze the market as iPod once did.
    The upcoming iPhone on the other hand... I guess THAT is a whole different story.





    selena gomez and justin bieber. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • Lailoken
    Mar 31, 05:52 PM
    I've really loved my experience with Android so far. I've had an iPhone and a iPhone 3G and I am an iPhone developer.... yet I use Android.

    Android will always be "open source" and this is not inconsistent with Google applying more control to stem inoperable fragmentation. These two ideas are not at odds.

    I cannot wait for Google to do what I think Amazon is currently trying to do with their new App. Store.

    That said I really like the new iPad 2, but sadly my next purchase would prolly be a i7 MacBook Pro.





    selena gomez and justin bieber. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • littleman23408
    Dec 2, 03:03 PM
    They kind of cant do more detailed damage to standard cars. Premium cars are modeled exactly right their real counterpart. Each body part is completely separate from the rest and can be torn off in a collision. Standard cars are one big mesh that can be dented, but not broken apart. In order to give the same level of damage to a standard car they'd have to update it to a premium model.
    I've heard/read chatter that some patches will update some standard cars to premium, but i dont think i've seen anything official yet. Kaz is way too ambitious and had to cut a lot out of the game already. I expect he'll add it in as time goes on, as patches and not paid DLC.


    Ah! I didn't realize that. Good to know!





    selena gomez and justin bieber. Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber
  • Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber



  • TripHop
    Jun 14, 06:27 PM
    The info i stated is directly from my DM.

    We havent been told no white ones. I even asked specifically on the call, and no one had heard that.

    Rumor has it, 20k phones. We haven't got an official number, but i've heard 20k mentioned from a few different higher ups.That number has got to be just for your district. No way is that a national number. If I can't get a white one that leaves me out. I want a white 32.





    selena gomez and justin bieber. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • Ivan P
    Apr 8, 02:25 AM
    Well right now I'm looking at both their online stores. Both sites have the Apple TV @ $99, so... uh.. Lol.
    Wait ... I don't think I mentioned Best Buy paying customers to buy Apple products. I don't fully understand your post :/

    I think what they're saying is it costs Best Buy (and I guess other resellers) $90 for each AppleTV unit they order in - and they sell it for Apple's set price of $99, meaning they make a measly $9 profit from the sale of one unit. They didn't mean that they are selling the unit to the consumer themselves for $90.

    Edit. Original poster replied saying the exact same thing





    selena gomez and justin bieber. Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and
  • Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and



  • uv23
    Jul 31, 12:07 PM
    Apple will never ship a desktop machine so close in size to the mini. Impractical and too much market confusion. I'm expecting a ~25% decrease in size of the current G5 tower, making it more mid-tower sized. This would still be an improvement to the current behemoths.





    selena gomez and justin bieber. Justin Bieber y Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber y Selena Gomez



  • Frobozz
    Mar 31, 02:56 PM
    You could say the same thing about Apple though. The Apple fad will go away and the extremely closed ecosystem which seems to not be really developing much in terms of UI or having an actual roadmap could end iOS.

    I don't understand why people can't just see the pros and cons of both and accept both are great platforms. Its always a WAR with Apple fans. Apple against EVERYONE!

    The "Apple fad" ?

    I suppose you can't stop people bandwagoning a product or brand. But Apple got to this point not because it was chic to love iOS. It started with a better user experience. It extended greatly when the app store was released. Android is very much lagging in both of those criteria.

    The advantage Android offers is not financial, either. You can get an iPhone 3GS for $50. It's not user experience. It's not the strength of it's app suite.

    Android is popular because it is on a lot of different device manufacturers and service providers. It also allows the maybe 1% of apps that are both useful and not allowed under the App Store TOS. So people who enjoy tinkering like it, for sure.

    Android's strength is in numbers. Now that they have it, they can improve the UI to compete with Apple. That's a tall order. I don't think Apple will ever lag Android with truly useful features.

    Let's put it this way: If the average consumer could buy an iOS device or an Android device for the same money on the same provider, which would most choose? Again, Android's strength is not in execution, it's in it's wide swath.

    But, over time, the two platforms will be closer in UX and market reach.





    selena gomez and justin bieber. Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber
  • Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber



  • Cameront9
    Aug 7, 05:48 PM
    Also a very good point, so I need a bigger main HD for my MacBookPro (the new Seagate 160GB becomes interesting) for Time Machine, but i still need to back the hole thing up to an external HD in case of a HD crash (I had 2 in the last 8 months!). So Tine Machine doesn't make Backups obsolete, I didn't even think of that up to now. Hmmm..

    They way I understand it, Time Machine is SUPPOSED to be used with an external...the page on the Leopard site even has an icon of an iMac connected to an External. I'm sure you can use your Internal drive if you want, but I don't see the point of that.





    selena gomez and justin bieber. Justin Bieber Buys Diamonds
  • Justin Bieber Buys Diamonds



  • 11thIndian
    Apr 6, 09:04 PM
    Never said it was an industry-wide trent (sic). I said "a lot of professionals" have made the switch.

    Thanks.

    When what you meant to say was, "A lot of professionals I know.".

    Your welcome.





    selena gomez and justin bieber. Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber
  • Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber



  • thibaulthalpern
    Mar 31, 10:14 PM
    Probably what bothers me the most about the discourse that Android is open is the underlying logic that is an implicit (or perhaps really explicit, depending on who is touting that discourse) assumption that it is democratic, liberal, progressive, and for "the people" and thus prevents a "draconian future" from happening because instead of letting corporations dictate our digital worlds, the people will a) have a say in it and b) have a choice.

    Baloney!

    This discourse makes a false link between software being open source and political ideology. The two are not necessarily corresponding. And furthermore, that Android is actually open source is highly debatable but I won't go there.

    Why do so many technophiles fall for the discourse that open means choice means freedom mean democracy discourse? It's all BALONEY! Google isn't really interested in protecting your freedom, democracy etc.. It's really interested in surviving and making money. Let's try not to fall AGAIN for that political cover.

    In this case, I find Apple much more honest. They don't talk about political ideologies like freedom, democracy etc. All they say is they want to make devices that are friendly and easy to use. They don't couch their products in political ideological terms.





    selena gomez and justin bieber. Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and
  • Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and



  • �algiris
    Mar 31, 02:59 PM
    so what Apple FAD are you talking about?

    It's technology when it's Google.
    It's a FAD when it's Apple?

    What the **** are you talking about?

    He is extremely biased.





    selena gomez and justin bieber. Selena gomez justin bieber
  • Selena gomez justin bieber



  • mactoday
    Apr 6, 11:02 AM
    I might not expect IPS, doesn’t it draw more power than TN LCDs?

    I don't think you'll see IPS screens in MacBook Pro's or Air in the future.
    Apple is working on the mass market now and mass market don't care about quality of the screens specially on the portables.
    If you need colors and better screen then Apple will sale you "****ing glossy amazing" 27" display. :)





    ~Shard~
    Jul 15, 12:49 AM
    Still, it's ridiculous that Apple's Top-Of-The-Line machines don't come STANDARD with 1 gig of ram. I can guarantee they will when they come out next month.

    Oh, I agree - I should hope this is the case. In this day and age, 1 GB should be table stakes, especially when you're dealing with Pro machines - I would bet that most PowerMac owners upgrade to at least 2 GB of RAM standard as it is. Throw on top of that the fact that Leopard is coming out in (presumably) 6 months, give or take, and I'm sure that 1 GB will be required to run that with any degree of smoothness as well.

    Here's hoping you're right. I think including 512 MB of RAM standard would be a bit of a slap in the face if Apple is releasing these supposedly "advanced" machines. What kind of advanced PowerMac has only 512 MB of RAM standard? ;) :cool:





    notjustjay
    Nov 28, 09:20 PM
    If can prove to the record companies that all the music on my iPod is legitimately sourced, I expect them to send me a refund of this fee.

    Seriously, name me ONE other industry where the sales and marketing people blatantly call their customers liars, cheats and thieves, while we just sit there and take it.





    gorgeousninja
    Mar 22, 08:18 PM
    10" Tab, here I come!

    cool.. maybe if you hang out long enough at your local store you'll find another Tab customer one day and you can both form a support group...





    Liebo11
    Aug 7, 07:49 PM
    does upgrading to leopard cost money for tiger users?





    babyj
    Sep 19, 09:46 AM
    I am new to this (and still waiting to buy my first Mac). BUT why all this talk about speed and not about screen size.

    I will buy a new Mac as soon as the new models arrive, but I could probably do with a MacBook - but I just think 13" is to small (my eyes are getting old). Does anyone think a 15" MacBook will be out anytime soon - or do I just have to pay the extra price for the MacBook Pro

    I used to think that until I replaced my 12" Thinkpad with a (budget) 15" Thinkpad. A 15" laptop is obviously a lot bigger, possibly heavier and definetly more difficult to carry around everywhere. I'll never buy a 15" laptop again.

    It depends on how you will be using it, but one good option that works for me is to go for a 13" so its more portable then get a cheap 17"/19" TFT monitor for home and use it to extend the desktop. Forget Merom, I don't know how I survived for so long without an extended desktop.

    An extra 17"s really does change your life!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment