Wednesday, May 25, 2011

new boost mobile phones 2010

new boost mobile phones 2010. in Boost Mobile#39;s network,
  • in Boost Mobile#39;s network,



  • croooow
    Apr 8, 08:17 AM
    what you(Best Buy) did was take $100 from the customer and lock them in from buying anywere else!

    Yeah, Best Buy took that $100 alright...they held a gun to each customer's head and told them flat out - "we have no more in stock so you better pay us $100 or else"

    If you believe this was actually some sort of BB ruse, and still paid your money, then you deserve what you get. Start taking responsibility for your own actions for a change.

    I don't think anyone is saying that Bestbuy did anything illegal. But it is not good customer service to take advantage of people in this way. People are led to believe that $100 will get them closer to the iPad they want.





    new boost mobile phones 2010. new boost mobile phones 2011.
  • new boost mobile phones 2011.



  • Silentwave
    Aug 18, 10:21 AM
    http://images.anandtech.com/graphs/mac%20pro_081406100848/12798.png

    I think this speaks for itself.

    When I'm working on one project, that's all my attention to it. When I'd like to encode it, I'd like my however many cores to be at full blast. Sadly, that's not happening at the moment and will remain so until they rewrite h264 encoding.

    Like I said, unless people are doing what you do (sending multiple files to be encoded at the same time all the time) they won't benefit from 4, 8, 100 cores.

    Now if anyone can show benchmarks that show FCP being 40-50% faster on a quad than on a dual when working on a project, I'll shut up :)


    Or maybe they have?


    Didn't FCP just get updated to optimize it for the Mac Pro?

    I think they need the latest version over there and should rerun the test.





    new boost mobile phones 2010. oost mobile phones 2010.
  • oost mobile phones 2010.



  • mdntcallr
    Sep 19, 09:54 AM
    APPLE I NEED A NEW MACBOOK PRO. I NEED FIREWIRE 800, I NEED A DL SuperDrive, i'd like MEMROM. If you had to release a half-assed Prosumer laptop in the first place to start your transition for the love of god PLEASE update it now. Its been a LONG time since we've seen any updates. Apple is now competing in INTEL land, were they need to keep their laptops current. Release the laptops (notebooks in your case as you like to call them) i'll place the order and wait for them to ship. PLEASE.!

    mike
    umm, how about more than a simple basic update.

    We need:
    Firewire 800
    Superdrive DL w/ OPTION FOR BLU-RAY!!!
    Nvidia 7800 or 7900 option!! we need option for best vid card!! upgrade to 512 mb vram

    and..... Magsafe Airplane/Auto POWER ADAPTER!!





    new boost mobile phones 2010. new android oost mobile
  • new android oost mobile



  • fox10078
    Apr 5, 10:47 PM
    Compressor and DVDSP need help. I use both of them daily and my customer love that I shoot HD, now they want it delivered that way.

    Tell a bride that just dropped $5k on her wedding video that she'll be getting it via digital download.

    Please explain

    A) Whats wrong with 3rd party blu-ray burning?

    B) How in the hell are you getting paid 5k if you need Final Cut or anything associated to burn blu-ray





    new boost mobile phones 2010. new android oost mobile
  • new android oost mobile



  • georgee2face
    Mar 22, 03:25 PM
    They're not what they're not.
    Their purpose is anywhere/anytime/always-on, not "best tool for job X".

    I drag my tablet everywhere because it's easy to carry and easy to use (ease on the scale of "quick email check in elevator", "get restaurant.com coupon while walking between car and cafe" easy).

    Your complaint is akin to whining a Swiss Army knife is unsuitable for culinary or carpentry use. You have a serious application for which a serious tool is warranted, you get the serious tool - not whine that a lightweight general-purpose device doesn't fulfill the role. ...and sometimes the right tool for a particular enterprise application IS a Swiss Army knife, because for a particular job the "every tool is available in a tiny lightweight package" may be best.

    Thanks for your spiffy explanation. But I realy don't see how it has anything to do with my statement. The rim is aimed at business users. No it's not. Business users want a quick way to get files to and fro, PRINT, and be capable of note taking. Now, my Ipad, and my ipad2 weren't advertised as"for business users", and i wished they had what I wanted, but i didn't throw them out because they don't. If you take offense at my lumping them with the other two, I am sorry. But NONE of them can really be used for enterprise users in a meaning ful way. that was my statement, an it was and is true.
    G





    new boost mobile phones 2010. touch screen oost mobile cell
  • touch screen oost mobile cell



  • mytdave
    Apr 6, 02:48 PM
    It's nice for Apple to have high iPad2 sales, and I think that's great. It's too bad the Xoom isn't selling more, although 100k isn't too terrible right out of the gate.

    I've seen and hefted a Xoom, and you know what? It's a pretty decent piece of gear. Good job Moto! From a hardware perspective I liked it every bit as much as the iPad2. In my opinion, its only downfall is Android. For me, Android is not intuitive at all. I can deal with that when it comes to traditional computers, but I don't have time to waste with that sort of nonsense on an appliance - I want it to just work, and that's what Apple provides.





    new boost mobile phones 2010. new android oost mobile
  • new android oost mobile



  • rezenclowd3
    Aug 14, 11:31 PM
    I enjoyed 4 quite a bit until it got into the super fast races. I have more fun racing a slightly tuned 350z instead of a completely modified GT that is putting 800+hp on the road.

    I do agree there unless it is an F1 or LMP1 race ;-) Must be due to my gaming driving skill:rolleyes:





    new boost mobile phones 2010. new boost mobile phones 2011.
  • new boost mobile phones 2011.



  • steve_hill4
    Jul 27, 02:13 PM
    What difference does it make if virtually no consumer software is effected by 64-bit processors, even now?
    Remember that the G5 is 64 bit. While the consumer apps may not be too directly affected at first, (speed increases, but nothing else), as more memory is required, 32 bit will hit a brick wall at 4GiB, whereas 64 bit can go along happily to 2,305,843,009,200,000,000GiB.

    Realistically, it will take some time to get to that level, but with the last G5 supporting 16GiB, 32 then 64 wouldn't be too far off. within 10 years, I'm sure 1TiB will start to become common.





    new boost mobile phones 2010. oost mobile phones for sale.
  • oost mobile phones for sale.



  • noisycats
    Mar 22, 05:10 PM
    x





    new boost mobile phones 2010. new boost mobile phones 2011.
  • new boost mobile phones 2011.



  • AppleInLVX
    Apr 11, 01:00 PM
    And you'll be complaining about battery life and the Android experience in a few days.

    Be fair. I'm still using an HTC Hero in spite of the fact that I have Apple everything else. This little underpowered crappy screened, poorly designed device can do things my brother's iPhone 4 cannot. Really cool things. The fact the hardware sucks I will readily give you--however, the experience of the OS is doing to Apple what Apple is doing to RIM. iOS better damned well rock.





    new boost mobile phones 2010. new boost mobile phones 2011.
  • new boost mobile phones 2011.



  • Chupa Chupa
    Apr 10, 07:41 PM
    There is a part of me that hopes Apple screws up and dumbs down FCS. This is the only remaining software that keeps me buying expensive Macs. If they turn FCS into a glorified iApp, then I'm dumping my Mac's and moving on to a build your own PC where I can run Linux and all of the industry standard professional apps.

    I think that with this new release of FinalCut, Apple is going to shove a dagger into it's professional line. In the last keynote, Jobs mentioned the "transition from a post-PC" business model. The only way that Apple can devote itself exclusively to iStuff is to wean the professional's away from using their products. Once FCS becomes a new video editing program aimed more for the masses running on iPads, Apple will be able to say that they don't have a need for the pro line of computers anymore. Say goodbye to MacPro anything.

    Whatever Apple announces Tuesday is going to be a strong indicator for the future of the professional line. If they announce an amazing FCS 4 for professionals, then we will know they are committed to the long run. However, if they turn FinalCut into some kind of cheesy video editing app for the mass consumer, then you better start rethinking your professional future with Apple - unless you make your money from making crappy youtube videos.


    So munch elitism there it's dripping off my screen. Your post is funny b/c when FCP 1.0 was announced the many of "pro" editors of the time gasped b/c it, well, "dumbed down" editing, similar to how Pagemaker 1.0 dumbed down publishing.

    What Apple does best, what it's always done best, is define new paradigms. It sounds like that is what may happen on Tues. Clearly, for all your snobbery, you are a horse and buggy driver and not a buyer into the Model T thing. Enjoy your Linux, but physical media is still dying, nonetheless. Editing for the web needs a new set of editing tools. YouTube has a lot of professionally edited material. It's not all cell phone clips.





    new boost mobile phones 2010. oost mobile phones 2010.
  • oost mobile phones 2010.



  • Rt&Dzine
    Apr 27, 10:14 AM
    Trump is a hero. :rolleyes:

    �Today, I�m very proud of myself because I�ve accomplished something that no one was able to accomplish,� Mr. Trump told reporters who gathered in an airport hangar. �I am really honored, frankly, to have played such a big role in hopefully getting rid of this issue.�

    http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/04/27/trump-takes-credit-for-release-of-obamas-long-form-birth-certificate/





    new boost mobile phones 2010. oost mobile phones 2010.
  • oost mobile phones 2010.



  • addicted44
    Mar 31, 04:54 PM
    What do you mean "if"? (http://www.engadget.com/2007/11/12/a-visual-tour-of-androids-ui/)

    Thanks. Wish I could favorite that post to point out to Fandroids (have a few at work) everytime they tell me that Android came before the iPhone, to claim the iPhone copied it (yup, technically it did...but as you have shown, Android was nothing like Android now then...In line with its successor, which was an iPhone knockoff, Android then was a BB knockoff).





    new boost mobile phones 2010. new boost mobile android
  • new boost mobile android



  • shawnce
    Jul 27, 11:27 AM
    Once again, I read it and read it well. The big deal about the G5 being in Mac was that the entire system was redesigned for better performance. Go read about the G5 system architecture if apple still has it up.

    I think you are missing some important facts review ...

    Intel announces Core 2 Duo processors, price cuts; AMD fires back (http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20060727-7364.html)
    Into the Core: Intel's next-generation microarchitecture (http://arstechnica.com/articles/paedia/cpu/core.ars)

    Intel Core 2 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Core_2)
    List of Intel Core 2 microprocessors (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Intel_Core_2_microprocessors)

    1) To put it simply the Core 2 family of processors can outperform existing G5s clock for clock and core for core (in many many tasks)... this has nothing to do with just increasing clock rates as you seem to imply in your prior post.

    2) The chipset that supports the Core 2 (and Core) has generally greater capabilities (and fewer parts) then the chipset that supports the G5 Macs.

    Compare iMac G5 (http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Hardware/Developer_Notes/Macintosh_CPUs-G5/iMacG5/index.html)...

    http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Hardware/Developer_Notes/Macintosh_CPUs-G5/iMacG5/Art/050832001303_01.jpg

    ...to iMac Core Duo (http://developer.apple.com/documentation/HardwareDrivers/Conceptual/iMac_06Jan/index.html)...

    http://developer.apple.com/documentation/HardwareDrivers/Conceptual/iMac_06Jan/Art/051183001314_01.jpg

    ...and the chipset in a PowerMac replacement will easily exceed the capabilities of the current PowerMacs.





    new boost mobile phones 2010. Boost Mobile became relevant
  • Boost Mobile became relevant



  • rayz
    Aug 8, 03:08 AM
    Well I for one was kind of disappointed. Leopard is sort of Apple's chance to prove they can out-Vista Vista, and I'm not really sure what we saw today does it. I've been following Vista somewhat closely, and it really does catch Windows up to OS X in terms of features and prettiness.

    I really think most of the features shown off today are already present in Windows (I've definitely heard about all of them before) or will be in Vista, and it's too bad Apple didn't have anything truly innovative to show us. Hopefully those secret features are something good...

    The other thing that has me a little concerned is the huge amount of Vista-bashing that went on. I feel like if Leopard at this point were truly better than Vista, they'd be silent about Vista entirely and let the new system speak for itself. That would be really slick. That's not what happened however, and instead there was a lot of "look what Vista copied from us" and "check out how much better Leopard is." What I saw today, though, makes the former statement sound whiney and the latter sound foolish, since in my eyes, in terms of features, they're about on-par with each other.

    I really hope Apple pulls it together. They've got to do this right, because come next year, most of the myriad reasons for switching to a Mac will be nullified by Vista.

    BTW: whoever this "Platform Experience" guy is, get him off the stage and go back to Steve.


    Have to agree with you on just about everything. If MS tried to release something like this, as anything other than a service pack, their user base would (quite rightly) crucify them.

    The TimeMachine mirrors the same functionality that was announced for Vista about a week ago, and everything else is an upgrade rather than anything really new. I was expecting more from the desktop switching, but I have a feeling that will look much different when it's actually released.

    But since there is some other stuff planned, then it's best to wait and see what they come up with, before declaring it a dud.

    Looks like a nice solid revision so far, but not much else.

    .. and given the universal unpopularity of Microsoft's Flip3D interface, I was surprised to see it showing up in the UI for TimeMachine.





    new boost mobile phones 2010. new Motorola MB710 cell phone
  • new Motorola MB710 cell phone



  • aohus
    Apr 19, 03:08 PM
    Lol if apple was a religion it would have more extremists than Islam, Judaism, and Christianity combined! :eek:

    honestly i don't understand Company Obsession.

    Its fine to love gadgets, regardless of company, but to be blindly following a multinational corporation whose only motivation is $$$ for its shareholders, its kinda retarded.

    EVERYONE. BE A GADGET FAN. DON'T OBSESS OVER A COMPANY.





    new boost mobile phones 2010. to Boost Mobile with full
  • to Boost Mobile with full



  • reden
    Apr 6, 01:36 PM
    I purchased a Xoom over the weekend it's a great device, a little heavy, but very awesome for its first pass. I used to own an iPad 1, gave it away, didn't want an iPad 2. Why do I need two devices of the same OS where the UI was designed for the iPhone (smaller device) to begin with? I love the versatility of honeycomb, widgets are phenomenal on a large tablet screen. Everything is great about the interface so far, although there are a few things here and there which make no sense, but I'm sure they'll fix that. I ran into some bugs, called Moto support, they troubleshooted with me, fixed it and were really cool about it. As far as hardware, the materials are great, but definitely Motorola needs to learn a thing or two about button placement. They put the sleep/wakeup button on the back of the device. I used to like to hit the home button on the iPad to wake it up and do stuff (while I was having a bowl of cereal for example), with the Xoom I can't do that, I HAVE to pick up the device. Another interface/hardware awkwardness are the volume buttons and I cannot find a way to change volume within the device itself, unless I press the volume hardware buttons a window will popup.

    Other than that, I can live with all this, and the device is extremely awesome and a fresh feeling of a new UI the way it should be done for a tablet.





    new boost mobile phones 2010. future oost mobile phones
  • future oost mobile phones



  • Amazing Iceman
    Mar 23, 08:28 AM
    And every new version of itunes requires a bigger and faster computer to run, your point? Hardware moves on , every companys takes advantage of that.

    office 2010 runs fine on older hardware just like windows 7 does. I would suggest you tr it out yourself before making such statements. Office 2010 runs fine on my 5 year old computer my wife uses.

    If you read my original post, you'll notice that I was referring to the fact that many programmers are careless about optimizing their code all because they can count on a large amount of resources, and because they get lazy.
    That's why recently Microsoft made a big deal about some of their new software being either rewritten or optimized, when the case is that it was already expected from them to deploy optimized software.

    Most Mac programmers are good at optimizing, while many Windows programmers are not.

    I have seen Office for Windows run on several computers, as I provide IT support. I know how it works, not just because I see it, but because the users complain about it. Surely, it may run decent on a system with a large size of RAM, but if they didn't have that much RAM and the previous version ran fine with what they had, and now the new one runs slow while adding not enough functionality, then that's being a sloppy programmer.

    I don't want to start a discussion about Office I don't really have a problem about it, plus it gets off topic.





    new boost mobile phones 2010. new boost mobile android
  • new boost mobile android



  • andiwm2003
    Apr 25, 02:50 PM
    But that's different from APPLE "EXPLOITING" you, isn't it? Perhaps a dictionary reference will help you "understand it"?

    Verb 1. exploit - use or manipulate to one's advantage;
    http://www.thefreedictionary.com/exploit

    So, pray tell, what's Apple's advantage over you here?

    Where did I say Apple is exploiting me?:confused:

    Apple did a shoddy programming job by not encrypting the data. Thaty is why Apple is under pressure by the various govenments and rightfully so. Nobody says Apple is using this data in a malicious way. (aside of this lawsuit but that is only here in the USA and stupid and greed driven by lawyers and totally besides the real issue)





    boncellis
    Jul 27, 04:54 PM
    Dan=='s mockup is something that I had considered before, I remember talking about it with Yvan 256 at some point as something like "the return of the Cube." I think it's a pretty good design, the guts of the Mini are so packed as it is, an expanded case would allow for a substantial upgrade in components, including the oft clamored for dedicated GPU.

    Another way Apple could do it is just to elongate the Mini's case to make it just as svelte vertically, only slightly wider. Could you take a run at that one Dan==? ;)





    tartufo
    Apr 12, 08:28 AM
    I hope not. I want the 5 now :)

    http://www.truffles.bg
    http://www.truffles-bg.com





    SevenInchScrew
    Aug 5, 10:14 AM
    ...its as if the developers actively tried to suck all the enjoyment out of the series.
    My thoughts exactly. The original GT was the game that got me started with the PlayStation brand, and sadly it is GT5 that will be causing the end of that connection. What started off as an amazing RACING game has slowly evolved into something that just does not interest me in the slightest.





    yodaxl7
    Apr 7, 11:56 PM
    As best as I can figure, it works like this. Managers get good grades if they sell certain amounts of products.

    I'll use low numbers here. Let's say BB corporate wants you to sell at least 5 iPads a day to make your "Quota". One day, 10 iPads come in. You sell all ten, yay, you made quota for the day.

    But the next day, none get shipped to the store. So, boo, you didn't make quota, since you didn't have any to sell.

    So, if you get 10 the day after that, & not knowing if more are coming tomorrow, you sell 5, make quota, and hold the other 5 for the next day when, low and behold, none get shipped to the store. You still have 5 left over to sell, which you do, and again you make quota for the day.




    Basically the more days you make quota, the happier BB corporate is, and the better chance Mr. Manager gets a bonus down the road.

    Mr. Manager (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4DMPmoJkJQ)

    Best buy should fire these managers! Days without iPad, these days less customers in the store. Withholding a few would bring customers on days without any in stock.





    littleman23408
    Dec 4, 06:45 PM
    I've been doing B-spec the whole time. Just set a race up and then go do other stuff. Come back it's done; repeat. :p

    I have only done one. But I didn't feel as if I could start the race, leave, come back and have won. The race I did, I watched. My guy was in 1st the up until the last lap, and the person in 2nd over took him. I am sure if I was not there to instruct him to "over take" he would not have done it and I would have gotten 2nd.
    Maybe I just need to level up?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment