Monday, May 23, 2011

mortal kombat legacy 2011 episode one

mortal kombat legacy 2011 episode one. Mortal Kombat: Legacy, Episode
  • Mortal Kombat: Legacy, Episode



  • Yamcha
    Apr 19, 02:15 PM
    Well if I'm wrong about the information, then I don't think anyone will argue about the fact that the Palm OS has been around since 1996, and the Apple iPhone uses a similar interface..

    All I'm saying is that If there were devices using a similar interface before the iPhone came out I don't see how its fair to sue anyone for it..

    http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/9153/palmtranicononpalmos.jpg
    http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/3721/palmiiicwcradle.jpg





    mortal kombat legacy 2011 episode one. Mortal Kombat: Legacy – Season
  • Mortal Kombat: Legacy – Season



  • technocoy
    Nov 29, 01:00 PM
    I can't get over the blind greed of these companies.

    I'm waiting on Apple to get "threatened" by the bastards one time too many and then Apple says "ok" then approaches all the artists and opens the store to them paying part of their production costs and then giving them 80 percent of the profit off every song sold. Let's see how long the record companies KEEP their artists after that.

    They better wake up to the new century before their artists do.

    With most music savvy artists able to produce an album for less than a few thousand bucks now, Apple could turn on the industry and just blow it out at any moment. the industry could fragment into producers and mastering studios that get only for the service of producing and then it goes up to iTunes where it's subjected to reviews by peers and by a DIGG type system to promote it.

    Browsing and sampling does a lot to increase ones musical library.. I found 80 percent of my new music by just searching and browsing on napster back in the day... I would find a new artist by chance and then go and by their CD. If apple would make their previews longer you would have the same type environment.

    I'm not against a company making billions, but those billions should be made from giving the people who put them there what they want.

    ugh. sorry, rant over.





    mortal kombat legacy 2011 episode one. Mortal Kombat: Legacy as I
  • Mortal Kombat: Legacy as I



  • Cameront9
    Aug 7, 06:35 PM
    I am not hearing impaired, but I often watch TV and movies with the closed captioning on. I cannot really say what about it makes it more enjoyable to me--no one has ever understood why I do it, maybe it has to do with how I process information (I do have trouble listening in lecture classes, maybe a learning disability etc.), but my point is to say that I am also interested in getting closed captioning on iTunes shows.

    I wrote to Apple on the feedback part of their web-site about this. I was wondering if you might know better what the law is about closed captioning. I always assumed it was required for network television shows. Is it not for network shows that appear online?

    Anyhow, it's functionality I would definitely like to see.

    Online is a grey area because it's new...

    I'm not completely familiar with Closed Captioning laws. I believe all new TVs are required to have a Closed-Captioning decoder, and I think that all Network shows (and maybe cable-based, too) have to be captioned.

    A quick Google gives this:
    http://www.captions.org/caplaw.cfm

    Which explains in more detail...

    Regardless, I have seen a number of hearing-impaired users comment on the issue before. It would be so simple to implement, after all...





    mortal kombat legacy 2011 episode one. Mortal Kombat Legacy 2011
  • Mortal Kombat Legacy 2011



  • Androidpwns
    Mar 22, 02:55 PM
    Sorry, completely forgot about that.

    iOS rocks in apps, but it does suck *** in terms of notifications and true multitasking.

    Apple should've been the ones to buy Palm.

    Spot on post :D





    mortal kombat legacy 2011 episode one. Short Film – Mortal Kombat:
  • Short Film – Mortal Kombat:



  • iVoid
    Apr 27, 11:24 AM
    Well, I think it's good that Apple is addressing this issue (although I wonder if they'll release an update for the 3G, since they are no longer doing iOS upgrades for it and the original iPhone).


    But their statement: "The iPhone is not logging your location" is ridiculous. They are logging your location. For a long time. In an insecure way.

    Outside of the PR butt saving double-speak, this is a good move by Apple to address this issue.





    mortal kombat legacy 2011 episode one. Mortal Kombat Legacy Web
  • Mortal Kombat Legacy Web



  • zoran
    Oct 15, 12:45 PM
    HP is claiming to have their first Clovertown workstations available on the 15th, so only a month away. I bet we'll see the 8-core Mac Pro systems by the end of November.
    Why would Apple show their Clovertown workstations after HP and not simultaneusly with HP?





    mortal kombat legacy 2011 episode one. Daft Punk-Tron Legacy
  • Daft Punk-Tron Legacy



  • srxtr
    Mar 31, 03:57 PM
    Please, enlighten us, how does fragmentation bite Android's ass when it is the #1 smartphone OS. Regardless what you think, Android and iOS are by far the most successful OS in the last 5 years.

    Android is a good OS, and even better when the phone it comes in is offered for free.

    Free phones are usually hard to beat. I'm sure the iOS would win if the iPhone came free with contract.





    mortal kombat legacy 2011 episode one. mortal kombat legacy 2011.
  • mortal kombat legacy 2011.



  • TripHop
    Jun 9, 12:38 AM
    This is a huge story. I don't understand why it wasn't posted on page 1 especially since learning of the Radio Shack Trade-In program. I think the Doctor should reconsider not putting this on Page 1. :confused:





    mortal kombat legacy 2011 episode one. mortal kombat legacy episode 3
  • mortal kombat legacy episode 3



  • the vj
    Apr 25, 02:55 PM
    Jobs.... you better say sorry dude. :rolleyes:





    mortal kombat legacy 2011 episode one. Results for mortal kombat
  • Results for mortal kombat



  • silverblue3
    Aug 26, 07:49 PM
    What's the GPU on the new mbp gonna be? Bring on the SLI GPU's ;) Will give alienwares a run for their money.





    mortal kombat legacy 2011 episode one. Part 2 of mortal kombat legacy
  • Part 2 of mortal kombat legacy



  • iliketyla
    Apr 6, 02:03 PM
    Motorola not selling any units of a crappy product? Huh... who'd have thought.

    I wish they'd start banning people who makes baseless comments like this.





    mortal kombat legacy 2011 episode one. the Mortal Kombat: Legacy
  • the Mortal Kombat: Legacy



  • rhett7660
    Apr 5, 05:19 PM
    Problem is, its still Final Cut and will still suck at managing media.

    And. You don't know they may have re-done a good chunk of the product to where you have better media managing and it might not even look like FCP as we know it. That of course could be a bad thing or a good thing.





    mortal kombat legacy 2011 episode one. The latest episode of Mortal
  • The latest episode of Mortal



  • phatpat88
    Jul 15, 12:46 AM
    What about 4 SATA II Drives? This way I can have a mirrored 1TB RAID [clicks heals]

    The speed of a RAID with the security of mirroring.. it doesn't get mucho better :)





    mortal kombat legacy 2011 episode one. The Mortal Kombat: Legacy web
  • The Mortal Kombat: Legacy web



  • Popeye206
    Apr 11, 02:17 PM
    LOL at all of the people saying it's a big mistake and bad move on Apple's part. They know what they are doing. Why would they do something that would hurt their iPhone sales?!

    They just put out the iPhone 4 verizon. If they refresh in June they will have to do both AT&T and Verizon. Otherwise, Verizon will always play second fiddle with updates. Dumb move. They are waiting for enough time to pass where it won't be just 6 months between verizon updates.

    I don't think Apple is waiting because of the Verizon phone. I think they just are making more changes than just simple upgrades and it's going to take longer. I think they also see that iPhone4 sales are still heathy so why rush it?

    Release iOS 5.0 this summer, then follow-up with the new iPhone5 in the fall. Keep up the momentum and slaughter the competition in the fall during the busiest season for gadgets.

    I see nothing wrong with the iPhone5 in the fall. "Na sayers" can say what they want, but in the long run it does not matter as long as the iPhone5 is a healthy upgrade.

    The only downside is, Apple may be so darn busy in the fall with new products, that you won't even be able to get in their stores!





    mortal kombat legacy 2011 episode one. Re: Mortal Kombat: Legacy
  • Re: Mortal Kombat: Legacy



  • Bilbo63
    Apr 20, 07:38 AM
    The key thing here from Apple's standpoint is "Trade Dress".

    No one will ever confuse a Samsung F700 with an iPhone. Now way. No how.

    However the Galaxy devices are so close to Apple's products in appearance and design, it's very hard to tell them apart. THAT is the problem.





    mortal kombat legacy 2011 episode one. Mortal Kombat Legacy 2011
  • Mortal Kombat Legacy 2011



  • Pro31
    Apr 11, 02:24 PM
    This is good for me because I waited forever due to wanting a white iphone, and so I didn't upgrade until the fall time frame. Now I won't have to see how awesome the iphone 5 is while not being able to upgrade! :).





    mortal kombat legacy 2011 episode one. BURBANK, CALIF., April 7, 2011
  • BURBANK, CALIF., April 7, 2011



  • ten-oak-druid
    Apr 25, 02:18 PM
    Because Apple is not tracking you. Apple does not get any of that data, they will never see or touch it. It is data that is stored locally on your phone out of reach from everyone except you. "Apple tracks you" would mean that the phone is sending the data 'home', but it doesn't. APPLE HAS NO IDEA WHERE THE F YOU ARE OR WERE (and they probably couldn't care less)

    Prove it.





    mortal kombat legacy 2011 episode one. Mortal Kombat: Legacy, Ep. 2
  • Mortal Kombat: Legacy, Ep. 2



  • portishead
    Apr 11, 08:16 PM
    They are abandoning it. I know quite a few FCP editors who have switched to Avid MC5 or Premiere Pro.

    We are large facility with about 10-12 full time FCP editors and we will probably switch to Avid MC5 unless Apple provides *needed* features for the future.

    I'd there's a general mood of 'Apple is abandoning FCP' in the post community and facilities/users are setting up their exit strategies.

    And its a strategy. Buying into new software is expensive and time consuming.

    Overreact much? FCP hasn't even been announced and your company is already talking about jumping ship? I call b.s. I'm in LA and I haven't heard anyone talking about switching anything. What needed features do you need that don't already exist?





    mortal kombat legacy 2011 episode one. mortal kombat legacy episode 3
  • mortal kombat legacy episode 3



  • robanga
    Mar 22, 01:48 PM
    Can you imagine any scenario in which RIM remains relevant and does not continue its slide down?

    Is there a founder waiting to come back and right the ship?

    Will this product launch to a couple million sold in its first weeks, month or even quarter? Sold through now... not sold to a channel where they will sit on the shelf. This is an incredibly uphill battle for RIM, Motorola or whomever right now. Non-recognition of that is simply hope in a non-apple white horse.

    I want Apple to have competition, without it they will grow complacent. I just don't see it on this front. Android phones is another story but tablets...yikes its going to take a lot more than this.





    LordJohnWhorfin
    Aug 26, 09:05 PM
    Most credit cards have very good customer assistance departments and will assist you in dealing with uncooperative vendors.
    A while back I bought an iBook for my mom directly from Apple, set it up, and just a few days before leaving to deliver it (she lives in Europe) the damn thing died (it would no longer charge). Called AppleCare, went to the Apple store, talked to the "genius" (a real jackass, but that's another story) and essentially they wouldn't give me a refund because it was a "built to order" machine or exchange it for a new computer because I hadn't bought it at the local Apple store (I bought it online though the developer program).

    I called Visa, explained the story, they said you have to try to resolve the issue with the vendor first, I described what I had done and how uncooperative Apple had been. They said they'd call Apple themselves; an hour letter I got an apologetic call from Apple and an RMA number. I shipped my computer back to Apple by FedEx at their expense, and got full credit. They even restored my hardware discount :)

    So yeah, as another poster said, the squeaky wheel does get the grease...





    gnasher729
    Apr 20, 12:37 PM
    No they werent, what apple describes was already shows and build BEFORE iphone. If any apple basicly admits they copied it themselves and should get sued.

    Who says? Some people refer to the Samsung F700, but that was shown for the first time a month after the iPhone, and released about five months after the iPhone. (Faked images by Android fanboys won't count in court).





    mkruck
    Apr 6, 02:37 PM
    I own both the iPad and the Xoom - both do some things very well, and both do some things horribly.

    I am starting to wean myself off of iOS, though. The iPad served me well as a "starter" tablet, but I constantly find myself wanting it to do more or different things, which is something Android (not the Xoom specifically, but Android as a whole) does offer.

    To each his own, you know?





    MacBoobsPro
    Jul 20, 09:22 AM
    But as some already pointed out, many applications can't use multiple cores, therefore you won't get any performance improvements with multi cores.

    Im not talking about performance, more about energy usage. I thought maybe they are using more cores as it is more energy efficient than using less cores or one big one. But as someone has pointed out its more likely a case of not having to squeeze more transistor thingies on a chip, they may as well just add another chip. :)





    afrowq
    Apr 9, 08:01 PM
    Of course not.


    Glad you realize it was wrong to put those words in my mouth "lots of professionals I know".



    No comments:

    Post a Comment