Wednesday, May 25, 2011

mortal kombat 9 jade

mortal kombat 9 jade. mortal kombat 9 jade
  • mortal kombat 9 jade



  • fullmanfullninj
    Apr 8, 02:03 AM
    Just to let y'all know, unless someone else knows otherwise, Best Buy makes zero off Apple product sales (that haven't been marked up).

    I read this thread and I noted that someone pointed out that BB apparently marks up some items -Airports, Time Machines, etc. I found this odd since Apple controls all the pricing, but eh, not going to question that since those are the facts I'm assuming (can't be bothered to go on a comparing spree).

    Anyway, the iPad 2s aren't marked up, thus they make zero.
    Each department should be meeting their budget daily. How do they do that? By selling products they make notional margin and that allows that department to meet their budget. On a slow, sh-tty day, a department may only be 70% to budget; on a fast, awesome day, a department may be 110% to budget.

    But when you make zero off iPad sales, keeping them away from customers does not help notional margin. Doesn't bring them any closer to hitting budget. The only way they'd make money on that iPad sale would be selling accessories or the Black Tie protection. But that's entirely something else.
    Best Buy makes zero notional margin on iPad sales, so they're not withholding stock to meet daily budgets.

    I can't explain why they're doing this, but given my knowledge, I can invalidate the claim that managers are hoarding iPads so that they can meet budget every day.

    Cheers! :D





    mortal kombat 9 jade. mortal kombat 9 jade hot.
  • mortal kombat 9 jade hot.



  • GFLPraxis
    Jul 14, 07:23 PM
    2003: "In 12 months, we'll be at 3GHz".
    Mid 2006: "I want to talk about 2.66GHz" although 4 cores running at 2.66GHz (Yum! :D ).

    Who cares about GHz? In the benchmarks I'm seeing a 2.66 GHz Core 2 Duo is easily outperforming a 3.8 GHz Pentium 4.





    mortal kombat 9 jade. mortal kombat 9 jade costume.
  • mortal kombat 9 jade costume.



  • wonderspark
    Apr 25, 04:08 PM
    I gotta get off this grid, man. Apple was following me all morning.

    Every time I turned a corner, there was a dark VW with an Apple sticker on it. Then I started noticing dark Audis with that Apple on it... everywhere. This is in Boulder, by the way.

    Suddenly, I realized over half the people around me had those white ear buds on. I freaked out and started walking as fast as I could, but they were everywhere... I turned a corner and broke into a full sprint, and ran zig-zags all the way through the Pearl Street Mall area, but I couldn't escape Apple. I threw my iPhone into a fountain and ran to my bike, unlocked it as fast as I could, and pedaled as hard as I could to the farmhouse basement where I live.

    I though I was safe, but my roommate was there... with a new MacBook Pro.

    Help me...





    mortal kombat 9 jade. mortal kombat 9 jade and
  • mortal kombat 9 jade and



  • babyj
    Sep 19, 07:57 AM
    It amazes me that people who are so opposed to discussion of upcoming Merom notebooks still click on the links to the forums with titles using the terms "Merom" and "MacBook Pro". If you're a regular on the forums, sure, I can see how constant discussion about the "next" platform might get old. So ignore them. Do something productive with your time.

    That isn't exactly what I said, I don't have a problem with people discussing new and upcoming products and features and when we might see them. Count me in.

    Its the people that are getting so worked up, annoyed at Apple, threatening to dump the platform and move to Windows, claiming Apple are three months behind Windows systems and generally bitching.

    Its all pointless as the same people will start up again with the next technology advances as soon as the Macbook range is updated with Merom.





    mortal kombat 9 jade. mortal kombat 9 jade and
  • mortal kombat 9 jade and



  • DisMyMac
    Apr 5, 07:11 PM
    Is there any hope for good subtitle support? OCR, etc.?





    mortal kombat 9 jade. mortal kombat 9 jade hot.
  • mortal kombat 9 jade hot.



  • rezenclowd3
    Dec 8, 12:02 PM
    I have close to 20 premium cars (level 17) and i've not noticed much in the way of damage. I do generally drive very safely though.


    Damage IMO is much like it was in Project Gotham 1 and 2. One must hit a wall at 100mp+ to see anything significant.





    mortal kombat 9 jade. mortal kombat 9 jade unmasked.
  • mortal kombat 9 jade unmasked.



  • Liske
    Aug 21, 01:28 AM
    Quad G5 is only $2799 on the SAVE refurb page. Refurbs are the same as new with a new warranty. But I think that would be a poor choice compared to a Mac Pro. The Mac Pro is not cheaper because you have to add more expensive RAM. But it is faster overall and Rosetta Photoshop performance isn't bad. Quad G5 will also benefit from Leopard don't forget. It's not like Leopard is going to not be written to take advantage of the 64-bit G5 as well.

    But I would not recomend a G5 Quad to anyone at this point. I'm pondering a Mac Pro purchase myself. But I'm going to try and hold out for a refurb or even see if I can wait for Clovertown. But I'm likely to be one of the first to snag a Mac Pro refurb when they hit the SAVE page in November-December. By then I may even be thinking about waiting for the January 9th SteveNote. Quad G5 is no slouch. But Mac Pro is faster overall.

    What I most would like to know is how does the 2GHz Mac Pro stack up to the Quad G5.

    And I thought you were married to your quad last week ......





    mortal kombat 9 jade. mortal kombat 9 jade
  • mortal kombat 9 jade



  • PCClone
    Apr 27, 09:44 AM
    This is a lie



    Keeping a database of our general location is logging our location. :mad: Does Apple really think this double talk, where they say they keep a database of location but don't log the location is going to fly?

    At least our overlord will now, I hope, stop collecting location data when location services are turned off. It's a disgrace that it took a media storm to shame them into action.

    Maybe your name should be full of sh#%. We know you are a goo fan troll.





    mortal kombat 9 jade. Jade - Mortal Kombat
  • Jade - Mortal Kombat



  • moogs
    Sep 13, 10:57 AM
    Would it be smart to wait for these 8 core mac pros or are they still a long ways away?





    mortal kombat 9 jade. mortal kombat 9 jade alternate
  • mortal kombat 9 jade alternate



  • fivepoint
    Mar 22, 08:07 AM
    No. I think what I am suggesting in my post is perfectly clear. Perhaps you would like to read it again, this time without trying to insert your large collection of straw men into my argument.

    Sometimes silence speaks more than words. Your avoidance of the central issue, and irrelevant or at least less relevant focus on the size, and militarism of coalition countries indicates a lack of understanding or a willful avoidance of the issue I brought up... the 'anti-change' Obama really stands for and the hypocrisy of those on the left and the American media in general when it comes to wartime actions of Dem and Repub presidents.

    Funny also that we heard a DAMN THING from the media regarding the fact that ONLY CONGRESS can declare war.





    mortal kombat 9 jade. mortal kombat 9 jade
  • mortal kombat 9 jade



  • darkplanets
    Mar 31, 10:56 PM
    You mean AntennaGates 1 & 2, iOS 4 on iPhone 3G, the light bleeding on the iPads before shipping, the Macbook Airs crashing when using iTunes aren't examples of Apple cutting corners to get a product to release? I will buy Mac probably for the rest of my life so long as the company is in business and putting out great products with great operating systems.

    And they didn't spin it perfectly. Steve Jobs told consumers they were holding the phone wrong and pretended the problem would go away.

    I feel like Apple fails more on the hardware front than the software front, especially with the iDevices. Regardless, both companies have flaws, but having your next gen OS NOT work on phones is a big uh-oh. Obviously they'll optimize it; perhaps they'll skip honeycomb for phones, and then come out with a unified "faster" approach for both tablets and phones.





    mortal kombat 9 jade. mortal kombat 9 jade wallpaper
  • mortal kombat 9 jade wallpaper



  • skunk
    Mar 22, 07:19 PM
    Poor old Obama has been dragged into this kicking and screaming by Sarkozy, Cameron, the Arab League request for a no-fly zone and the request by the Libyan revolutionaries themselves. No he hasn't, the stage management has been quite subtle, actually, for once.





    mortal kombat 9 jade. mortal kombat 9 jade alt.
  • mortal kombat 9 jade alt.



  • dgree03
    Apr 6, 02:45 PM
    You list ONE issue with the iPad, that it looks too much like the iPhone, and then go on to a laundry list of issues on the Xoom that culminates in a tech support call and THAT is your preferred device?

    Rock on winner. I have a bridge I want to sell you.

    If you want I can give you a laundry list of things wrong with the ipad.. it will surely be longer than my xoom cons?





    mortal kombat 9 jade. mortal kombat 9 jade hot.
  • mortal kombat 9 jade hot.



  • rezenclowd3
    Dec 9, 12:03 PM
    This is hilarious:

    GT5 physics are completely realistic (http://i.autoblog.com/2010/12/09/video-gt5-physics-are-completely-realistic/)





    mortal kombat 9 jade. mortal kombat 9 jade alternate
  • mortal kombat 9 jade alternate



  • Machead III
    Sep 19, 09:59 AM
    Along with the 5-7 business days for a MacBook, it says the refurbed white ones will ship out in 30 business days... Does this mean they don't have them in stock? Or does it mean that they are having severe problems that require 30 days to fix and then ship out? I hope it means that because they will be introducing new MB and MBP, they want to hold the refurbed's so that people won't get mad cuz they are going to cut the prices on the current stock of MB to make room for the new MB Core 2 Duos. I'm hoping for a MacBook. My 2.5 year old 12" powerbook still works great, but I want to get an Intel mac, and I already have a Mac Mini, and a G5 iMac, so my Powerbook will have to go soon.

    30 days on refurbs might mean something actually...

    Any ideas?





    mortal kombat 9 jade. mortal kombat 9 jade and
  • mortal kombat 9 jade and



  • iJohnHenry
    Mar 21, 02:38 PM
    It is in fact somewhat problematic. At present, the government is basically run by moneyed interests that supply the funding needed for the candidates to get into office

    Exactly, he's doing the best he can, given the situation he is in.

    Perhaps sysiphus could do a better job, without being a broken man as a result? ;)





    mortal kombat 9 jade. mortal kombat 9 jade alternate
  • mortal kombat 9 jade alternate



  • Piggie
    Mar 22, 06:22 PM
    You know, on second thought....there never will be an iPad "killer".

    Show me a single tablet, from any manufacturer...that will out-sell the iPad.

    You can't.



    When Steve Jobs is no longer around to rule the roost and Jonathan Ive is no longer with Apple, who knows how the company will change?

    Nothing lasts forever. Apple's biggest problem is Apple themselves. You can get too cocky and too arrogant.
    Just look at the way Apple are trying to manipulate sales and the queue's of public outside stores. Who knows where this will lead to in the future?





    mortal kombat 9 jade. mortal kombat 9 jade alternate
  • mortal kombat 9 jade alternate



  • goobot
    Apr 25, 01:42 PM
    I dont understand how anyone would get the info from your phone.





    mortal kombat 9 jade. mortal kombat 9 jade and
  • mortal kombat 9 jade and



  • mikethebigo
    Apr 6, 10:56 AM
    Can we also expect, ?

    -Backlit keys
    -Brighter display, colors, and IPS
    -HD Facetime

    All would be greatly appreciated along with the Sandy Bridge

    fingers crossed for no Over-heating issues, you know how those turbo speeds can get and how they've treated the 13'' Pros

    I might not expect IPS, doesn�t it draw more power than TN LCDs?





    n-abounds
    Sep 19, 12:31 AM
    -- How about some new textures for the case, such as brushed copper? I think that would look sharp.

    The day Apple makes a copper computer is the day it goes out of business.

    Seriously DONT GET THAT COMPUTER WET. Leave it inside if it's humid out...:D

    I don't want my computer looking like the statue of liberty.





    LagunaSol
    Apr 6, 04:13 PM
    Isn't it amazing that so many of these XOOM owners also, coincidentally, "own" an iPad/iPad 2, or their spouse/mom/dog/significant other does?

    Either there's a lot of exaggerating (astroturfing) going on, or someone's spouse/mom/dog/significant other has a lot more sense. ;)

    Why, I own an iPad and a XOOM and a Galaxy Tab and that HP Windows 7 Slate thingy and a Nook and a prototype PlayBook and I can tell you from personal experience that the iPad is like 100x better than all of those! :rolleyes:





    MadeTheSwitch
    Apr 27, 08:31 AM
    He shouldn't have given in to the racists. But it's out there. Now will Donald Trump and all of these other racist *******s please shut the hell up?

    Of course they won't. Now they will state that it isn't real, no doubt. But that's fine. The more that Trump crows about such issues, the more foolish he makes himself and the entire Republican party look.





    uncclew
    Apr 7, 10:41 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

    It's about consistent sales numbers, lower volatility. I'm sure bonus numbers etc. are tied to this. Just like when a company has a great quarter, they may try to push out revenue to the next quarter. Less volatile net income equals stronger stock price.

    Not that this move would necessarily influence the stock significantly but same concept.





    facts
    Apr 27, 08:52 AM
    The response from Apple is weak, the words chosen carefully to leave all options open for the future. The announced actions seem to be the right ones.

    Being a convinced apple user i would like to see apple to go ahead and lead the crowd, set the standards for user protection, privacy protection and data protection.

    Android and Windows are not valid options, since they are far worse when it comes to protection in my opinion.

    As the computers get more senses, more needs to be done to provide dependable, transparent, verified protection.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment