Monday, May 23, 2011

i love you wallpaper

i love you wallpaper. I love you.
  • I love you.



  • macenforcer
    Sep 25, 01:00 PM
    LAME! Apple you suck.





    i love you wallpaper. Very Beautiful I Love You
  • Very Beautiful I Love You



  • Singin Hobo
    Apr 5, 03:04 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

    They should charge for this. It would totally be worth it.





    i love you wallpaper. Love You Quotes Wallpaper
  • Love You Quotes Wallpaper



  • SiliconAddict
    Nov 16, 03:33 PM
    reposted from closed thread...

    Why? AMD's laptop CPU's suck....power that is. Please god no. The Core line has a VERY bright future. That coupled with the DEEP discounts that Apple is most certainly getting makes an AMD migration stupid.

    What this move might be about is memory. AMD isn't just about CPU's. They make other chips as well. That and with the ATI buyout Apple may be courting AMD to continue to have access to ATI's wares. At any rate I just don't see this happening. Go to Apple's site. Intel's name is plastered all over the freaking place. Apple isn't going to rain on such a relationship 1 year after establishing it.





    i love you wallpaper. Free I Love You Wallpapers,
  • Free I Love You Wallpapers,



  • applemumba
    Apr 15, 05:30 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

    They fake! The next iPhone will be the same as the 3gs just in all the colours apple knows best. Give choice people will upgrade and buy more. They proved it with the iPods time and time again why not the iPhone too.





    i love you wallpaper. i love you heart wallpaper.
  • i love you heart wallpaper.



  • supamario
    Apr 9, 10:47 AM
    They had it coming...you don't do something like that when the entire mac community is watching and expect to get away with it





    i love you wallpaper. I love you wallpaper with
  • I love you wallpaper with



  • gorgeousninja
    Apr 17, 06:28 AM
    I just want to sync my music. **** itunes **** what ever. I love bit torrent. I refuse to pay for music or movies.

    so you're a common dirty thief who steals from people..and proud of the fact? Under Sharia law they'd chop your hands off....





    i love you wallpaper. I Love You Wallpaper,
  • I Love You Wallpaper,



  • ArchaicRevival
    May 3, 01:50 PM
    No! I love my Optimus V Quick Settings app! I'm actually using it right now in class cause the stupid wi-fi doesn't work at this freaking UNIVERSITY! :mad:





    i love you wallpaper. Gerard Butler8 PS I Love You
  • Gerard Butler8 PS I Love You



  • *LTD*
    Mar 7, 07:21 AM
    Yes, it's Apples highly erratic priorities that are puzzling.

    Their extreme hypocrisy and superiority complex that causes them to go into denial in so many cases.

    They stonewall and refuse to operate in a candid & open way with customers. Instead they practice silently hiding as many of their issues as possible.

    Apples one true area of brilliance is their masterful art of marketing. In the finest example of typical American deceptive advertising, Apple describes their products as "magical & revolutionary".

    What a crock.

    They can't or won't even build a cool running MBP, after years on the market.

    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1105643

    I'm sorry the market and the industry hasn't responded the way you would have liked.





    i love you wallpaper. Name, i love you 6
  • Name, i love you 6



  • iOrlando
    Apr 15, 01:29 PM
    looks like an iphone casket.





    i love you wallpaper. i love you picture and
  • i love you picture and



  • puckhead193
    Mar 18, 07:05 PM
    i used to hate iphone owners (because i wanted one) but now that I have the perfect phone i'm happy and don't care what people say.





    i love you wallpaper. i love you wallpaper. love
  • i love you wallpaper. love



  • thejadedmonkey
    Apr 12, 09:05 AM
    Agreed. I feel like Wordpad, with the ability to open .doc and .docx files, would suffice.

    And have Graphpad, a basic spreadsheet app, with the ability to open .xls and .xlsx for excel. :)





    i love you wallpaper. Very Beautiful I Love You
  • Very Beautiful I Love You



  • WestonHarvey1
    Jul 21, 09:30 AM
    Oh my god...

    did Apple seriously just make pointing fingers apart of their campaign?

    I thought they were above that!

    I understand that it's unfair that the other companies do that and all, but Apple really doesn't need to stoop to their level, do they?

    They're not stooping. They are defending their product by demonstrating that the issue is not unique to their phone. I think most people instinctively knew this before the iPhone - telling someone that holding a phone a certain way might reduce the signal would have resulted in a shoulder shrug. Of course it will, it's a radio.

    The N1 can't maintain a 3G signal when touched, period. Yet it didn't cause this kind of outcry because it wasn't from Apple.





    i love you wallpaper. Love you Images
  • Love you Images



  • jakaj
    Oct 28, 03:19 PM
    I don't blame Apple. The OSS community abused what they had and turned to piracy by stealing the GUI. Kudos Apple.

    Now that's a stupid thing to say. The OSS community doesnt steal the GUI, the warez community does. And those two really don't overlap much.

    It is true, though, that everyone might use the work of the OSS community, even for illegal purposes.





    i love you wallpaper. i love you man wallpaper
  • i love you man wallpaper



  • jinxednuance
    Mar 10, 12:21 AM
    No the world is not run by Apple; and despite some folks claims Apple I don't think wants to be the next Microsoft either.... it does want to own a comfortable niche however...

    Niche? Really? So all the iPhones and iPads sold around the world and they're still niche? What's that niche called? the whole market?!





    i love you wallpaper. I love you - Wallpaper by
  • I love you - Wallpaper by



  • Rocketman
    Oct 29, 10:58 AM
    We're talking about information here. It has no intrinsic value.

    I do believe you are inherently wrong here.

    Information is stored on artifacts (things). Therefore the combination of the artifact and its highly value added information has yet more "intrinsic" value.

    What has more value in stopping cars, a red light or a blue light. They are both lights. They only emit different information.

    Dictionary.com:

    "Of or relating to the essential nature of a thing; inherent."

    Rocketman





    i love you wallpaper. Pink rose - I Love you eCard
  • Pink rose - I Love you eCard



  • mrkramer
    Apr 22, 02:06 AM
    Better. Can we turn it off in User CP Options?

    I hope we can. I know it has been requested a lot, but I personally find no use for it and I don't like the look of the buttons so would love to be able to hide them.





    i love you wallpaper. I Love You Wallpaper with PSD
  • I Love You Wallpaper with PSD



  • Music_Producer
    Jan 12, 02:27 AM
    Arrogant? Are you blind? He looked proud, almost as though the iPhone was his child or something. He was proud that they came up with a beautiful phone, with amazing features. Photo management on a phone.. have you ever tried photo features on all the phones that are out in the market? Sheesh.. and at the end he thanked everybody who worked on the phone, and all the families. Does that strike you as someone who is arrogant or someone who is truly appreciative of what all the employees do?

    I can't quite understand what it is with everyone out here. Throwing a fit because no mac product was released? Um, they just launched a new product line.. get it? A new product.. a phone which runs OS X, looks fantastic and has the best features and user interface I have ever seen. Yeah, sure, it could have more features.. but I'm sure they put the best possible in it while keeping it at a reasonable price. This macworld was all about the new consumer electronics line of products. This doesn't mean they will slow down any mac-computer developments.. on the contrary. More revenue from ipod, iphone, etc. will allow them to make better computers. It just strikes me that everyone here is a whining baby with no clue about how a company can carry out business. "I'm gonna kill myself because they made a phone.. i want my 16 core mac pro right now or else i'll kill somebody!"

    People here complain when Apple doesn't come out with a phone.. and they complain more when they do come out with it. And they actually psycho-analyze Steve Jobs, who the hell cares if you thought he was arrogant? If I were him, I would probably be an evil dictator. Knowing that I own a highly innovative company that has taken the world by storm with a line of fantastic products... please, I find Trump, Tyra Banks (my wife watches her show all the time) etc. much much more arrogant. If you really want to see arrogance.. you should see those 'My sweet 16' shows. :rolleyes:





    i love you wallpaper. I Love You PSP Wallpaper
  • I Love You PSP Wallpaper



  • Chundles
    Sep 12, 07:52 AM
    Aussie iTMS just showing the "The Store is Busy" dialogue. No splash page, just a little box.





    i love you wallpaper. i-love-you-wallpaper-1-1.jpg
  • i-love-you-wallpaper-1-1.jpg



  • DrumApple
    Apr 25, 02:23 PM
    Resizing only means having to rewrite apps if the screen resolution changes -- especially if it changes by something other than a whole-number multiple (e.g. 1.5x versus 2x). All rumors indicate a 3.7-inch screen iPhone would have the same Retina-Display resolution (still maintaining over 300dpi).

    Technically their "Retina-Display" stuff is based also on typical viewing distance as well -- so a "Retina Display" iPad, iMac, or MacBook (assuming those are in the works) may not go as high as 300dpi. However, a Retina-Display iPad would like require the same pixel-doubling (2x) that was done for apps not optimized for the Retina Display until updates came that included higher-resolution graphics.

    Yeah, making developers have to re-develop all of their apps would be a knife to the heart. When Apple decided on the screen size, it was pretty much set in stone. This would be a terrible move and anger many developers, especially independents who don't have the time, resources, or budget to re-develop. I could have blown my life savings developing one app, and now to find out that it isn't compatible with the newest iphone anymore? /die





    grahamtearne
    Sep 12, 04:34 AM
    A few people have mentioned webcasts and things streamed to London. I live in the UK, can anyone clear things up, am I going to be able to watch the event on the net live (if so, where), or will I just have to make sense of the text scrolling up the screen on this site?


    Jamie

    the live stream to london is for journalists only





    Warbrain
    Sep 12, 08:46 AM
    2. New iPods. Wide-screen iPod with 720x480 resolution, perfect for wide-screen DVD quality movies. Touch interface. New Nano's, all-metal casing, 4 colors, up to 8GB. All available starting today.

    Probably not. They'll release new nanos after the student rebate is over.





    TheMacBookPro
    Mar 19, 11:46 AM
    I've never, ever had a conversation about my phone with a random person in the street - let alone conduct comparison tests.

    I'm guessing from your thread that you porbably love the iphone a bit too much... Get out and enjoy the world. Perhaps leave the phone at home!

    This.

    Oh please! I think that statement would be better targeted at the people who engage in this childish behaviour. I was just the recipient, also they weren't total strangers, but they weren't people that I know either.

    Also, quite a few people in this thread say that these phones are the same price, well one of the main points of one of these guys was that he paid �100 for his brand new Desire and is on a �18 a month contract. In all honesty, that is a lot cheaper than any iPhone deal out there.

    You're the one who took the time out of your day to start this thread and respond, lol.

    This, actually, is my biggest concern: That Apple will just be smug enough to think they don't need to do anything with the design.

    They did that with the iPhone and the touch and they're going to do it again. When is the question.





    *LTD*
    Apr 10, 11:59 PM
    Did they copy Apple to get 90% of the market?

    No, they licensed out their OS to everyone and anyone who could slam together a box and then set about strong-arming box-makers to use Windows and only Windows.

    Plus, PCs were and are cheap.

    The success of Windows has NOTHING to do with its quality as an OS, and has everything to do with MS' comfortable universal licensing racket.





    psycoswimmer
    Jan 9, 01:44 PM
    Darn, I expected to come home from school and have it be there. :P I'm not going to be tempted to check any sites or do anything where there might be a spoiler. I think this will be a good time to practice piano & do homework. :)

    Question: When did the keynote end? Was it 11 PM EST or PST? If it was PST, that would mean the keynote only ended 44 minutes ago (about). :eek:

    Edit: MR is being really slow right now for me.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment