Tuesday, May 24, 2011

funny break up lines_28

funny break up lines_28. Close-up Holding Hands in love
  • Close-up Holding Hands in love



  • krestfallen
    Oct 17, 10:55 AM
    Whereas discs last forever, right? ;)

    no but the risk is marginal that a disk dies in 10 years.
    of course you shouldn't play frisbee with them ;)





    funny break up lines_28. Up/cheap-wholesale-Eye
  • Up/cheap-wholesale-Eye



  • emikshe
    Jan 10, 05:20 PM
    "In college, I built small TV jammers. I'd go to the one dorm that had a color TV, sit in the back, in the dark, and tune in my jammer. The screen got messed up, not totally but enough to bother everyone. Without any plan, a friend in the front row, who knew what was going on (I hope he did) whacked the TV. I instantly turned the jammer off and the TV worked fine."




    funny break up lines_28. Catwoman-Make-Up.
  • Catwoman-Make-Up.



  • baryon
    Apr 5, 04:46 PM
    I don't know why you people don't like this. Apple announced iAds like a year ago, and I still haven't seen a single one. I'm simply curious about seeing at least one iAd to see what all the fuss is about. This App allows you to see an iAd so you can know what it is, as no one has actually really implemented them yet. This is probably the only place that has iAds in.





    funny break up lines_28. Make Up Vanity Mirror
  • Make Up Vanity Mirror



  • abhimat.gautam
    Apr 29, 04:05 PM
    With that headline, I was really hoping to see iCal reverted back to how it looked�:(





    funny break up lines_28. Kim Kardashian Messes Up
  • Kim Kardashian Messes Up



  • vendettabass
    Sep 12, 02:38 AM
    gahh!
    brushed aluminium nano = good
    no storage bump = bad





    funny break up lines_28. Make Up For Ever Moulin Rouge
  • Make Up For Ever Moulin Rouge



  • BornAgainMac
    Apr 5, 03:20 PM
    I was expecting someone to submit this app idea a long time ago with a fart / flashlight app.





    funny break up lines_28. pin up girls hairstyles.
  • pin up girls hairstyles.



  • Pressure
    Oct 19, 10:23 AM
    Aye, international numbers would be good to see.

    Good news for Apple :)





    funny break up lines_28. pin up girls hairstyles.
  • pin up girls hairstyles.



  • ten-oak-druid
    May 2, 12:46 PM
    Really its not brain surgery.

    Windows 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, XP (5.0), Vista (6.0), Windows 7 (7.0).


    You need to indicate where you fit in NT, me, 95, 98 and any other versions that might exist. You haven't included all the versions.


    Look through the thread. There are other various arguments about how the versions are grouped.





    funny break up lines_28. pin up girls hairstyles.
  • pin up girls hairstyles.



  • Lord Blackadder
    Jul 28, 01:44 PM
    The Audi A3 clean diesel TDI

    That's a diesel though, not a hybrid. Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course.

    I have a few major problems with the A3 though - it's considerably more money than its Golf platform-mate, and most models are FWD-only, which is stupid IMO. And you can't get a manual transmission with Quattro on the diesel? That would be like Subaru selling FWD cars again...it's not what the brand is about.

    Even if I had the money for an A3 I'd buy a Golf instead. A diesel Golf is cheaper than comparable hybrids, gets competitive fuel economy, is cheaper to maintain, and its simpler drivetrain (with the tried-and-tested-for-over-a-century diesel engine) is more reliable. People just need to collectively pull their heads out of their butts and admit that the stinky, clattering diesel is a thing of the past when it comes to consumer automobiles.

    I wish VW offered a limited slip as an option though...that's one thing I miss when it's not there.





    funny break up lines_28. 4 posts up.
  • 4 posts up.



  • SkippyThorson
    Sep 28, 12:05 PM
    Is this the iHouse prototype? :p

    I personally like it. It is simple, and I'll admit, I thought Steve would go lavish. I love the touch with the veggie garden. Tomatoes and spices galore, I say. It sounds like he's going to retire there, and that he's really going for the "retreat" feel.

    Applause, even if it means taking down a 1920's mansion. Not everything can be saved forever. It'll exist in memory. What's the point of saving old buildings that won't be used? So they can be cleaned and saved for no one? For people to look at once and leave? Better use of the land. It had its time, and now it's passed.

    Make way for Jobso.





    funny break up lines_28. Make Up/cheap-wholesale-66
  • Make Up/cheap-wholesale-66



  • darbus69
    May 4, 12:30 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)

    ur a nazi if u don't react positive to this ad, just wish apple didnt make me want so much stuff; I hate being a consumer of STUFF sometimes...





    funny break up lines_28. when you signed up for the
  • when you signed up for the



  • Defender2010
    May 4, 03:10 AM
    Good ad , but if only FaceTime looked as clear and well defined in real usage as it does in the ad.....what a shame!





    funny break up lines_28. man I may pick up the samsung
  • man I may pick up the samsung



  • fluidedge
    Jan 14, 06:31 AM
    whats the deal with SSD drives?? Do we have evidence that apple has been buying these up in huge quantities??





    funny break up lines_28. Make-up artist Sharon Gault
  • Make-up artist Sharon Gault



  • Willis
    Apr 15, 07:54 PM
    Not a bad design... images are shoddy but, I wouldn't mind my next iPhone to be like that





    funny break up lines_28. moulin rouge makeup. back row:
  • moulin rouge makeup. back row:



  • bartelby
    Apr 21, 11:16 AM
    The counter is crap anyway. It goes from -1 to +1 without a 0. And it seems completely random.

    I noticed that too.

    How many times has this idea been dismissed when suggested. It was always said it was a terrible idea that would add nothing.

    What's changed?





    funny break up lines_28. lady gaga ugly face. oct boy
  • lady gaga ugly face. oct boy



  • leekohler
    Apr 17, 03:30 AM
    More to the point, where do you draw the line? Should every school curiculum include the struggles of Jews, Blacks, Native Americans, Chinese, Muslims, Hispanics, Christians, Women, etc... gonna be kinda tough to fit all that in. Or does your plan draw the line somewhere? I mean are gay people more important than Native Americans? In terms of history, whom do you believe got screwed over more and whose struggles should be taught in school?

    If you were to walk onto the street and ask 100 people which group of people were persecuted the most out of blacks, Native Americans, Jews, women or gays, I'm pretty sure the majority of people would place gays last, out of those groups. Now a liberal state like New York, Hawaii or California may add gay history to their school programs, but don't expect to see it in the majority of the US States. It's simply not important to single out a persons sexuality to highlight their importance in history. Was Oppenheimer's religion put before his contributions to the bomb? I mean is there a little star next to his name with an annotation listing his religion?

    Maybe its just me. But I simply don't care if someone was black, blue, brown, Jewish, the Egyptian god Ra, whatever... its the persons contributions, not their ethnicity, sexual pref or religious affiliation that define(d) them. Treat people equally, not with preference.

    Uh...wow. I don't know where you went to school, but we were indeed taught about the struggles of all those people. Why should gay people be left out? This is not a special class being taught. It's just including the things gay people went through to gain equal rights in a history class that talks about all those other groups as well.

    And yeah, it's just you. Why are you afraid of learning and knowledge? Why does this entire country seem to wish to remain ignorant rather than learn? What the hell is wrong with us? Seriously, it's becoming ridiculous. It really is. Knowledge is power. How is knowing less a good thing?





    funny break up lines_28. computer screen clipart.
  • computer screen clipart.



  • Much Ado
    Jan 9, 01:49 PM
    I'm not chancing it. I've made my own HTML to do it for me :P


    Very nice, my friend. But if you will allow me to improve your idea:

    <html>
    <head>




    funny break up lines_28. antiaging makeup.
  • antiaging makeup.



  • Jo-Kun
    Sep 25, 06:31 PM
    hmm I might consider to give it a try afterall...

    when it came out my G5 was rejected (only because of the stock graphics card) there was a testing app to see if you could run it before you buy the actual program... and since a new card would set me back some extra � and aperture was at that time at the high price... I passed... now it supports my system, so maybe I'll ge it (first I'll do a testrun at my local shop where I buy my camera's... they told me not to buy V1... and said the latest was very much improved, and now there is another new version ;-))





    funny break up lines_28. black background plain. stock
  • black background plain. stock



  • MagnusVonMagnum
    May 3, 04:38 PM
    By 2020, mouse usage will be the minority.

    I'm hoping by 2020 there's something out better than a trackpad, though.... I don't like them for long term usage (not comfortable, IMO). I'm thinking if Microsoft can do body tracking for XBox, it should be possible to do hand tracking for computers (e.g. put it on the webcam on a notebook. You could then do gestures and such in mid-air (e.g. touchscreen without getting fingerprints all over the screen. You could have templates for joysticks simulations, gun simulations, etc. Imagine just making a 'trigger' finger and playing a shooter game with no stick required.) I'd be thrilled if they could get voice interfaces and speech recognition/comprehension to work accurately so you could just talk to the computer for many things (ala Star Trek). Many things could be vastly improved over time.





    zeppiecr
    Sep 25, 03:39 PM
    Prob a dumb question but is my mac fast enough to run aperture?

    20 inch imac
    2 gb ram
    intel 2.0





    JBG87
    Apr 8, 10:24 PM
    http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j265/Billionairephotos/IMAG0060.jpg





    rroach3753
    Sep 28, 12:00 PM
    If I touch it on the southwest corner will it not work? ;)





    Iroganai
    Oct 28, 03:03 PM
    Well, I only have the free online ADC account, but I can still access the source of the kernel. How can it be called as 'pulling' the code ?
    In the end, anyone interested can still see the code, without paying even a dime.





    beestigbeestje
    Apr 15, 03:20 PM
    yop, definitly fake..



    No comments:

    Post a Comment