Tuesday, May 24, 2011

cute hairstyles for girls with medium hair

cute hairstyles for girls with medium hair. medium hair. cute
  • medium hair. cute



  • Doctor Q
    Jul 14, 04:02 PM
    top heavy is just idiotic.Case designers aren't perfect, but they aren't idiots either. Some PCs have power supplies on top, despite the top heaviness and the extra path for the power cable. What's the reason? There must be some tradeoff involved or they'd never build them that way.





    cute hairstyles for girls with medium hair. cute hairstyles for girls
  • cute hairstyles for girls



  • milozauckerman
    Jul 14, 02:54 PM
    Without a doubt. And in keeping with long tradition, the "less expensive" name-brand PC will mysteriously come with less (ports, software, even speed if Netburst lingers) than the Mac
    I'm talking about Core2 Duo machines - either Conroe or Woodcrest.

    Ports? My G5 tower had no more ports than any other PC I've seen. My current CD iMac actually lacks any kind of high-speed port for external hard-drives or burners.

    Software? OK, I know it's supposed to be a selling point, but there's not a damn thing outside of iTunes I use in iLife enough to justify hardware prices at any level. They're nice freebies, but I happily pay the Apple Tax to have an OS that works with me rather than against me. Unquestionably worth it, but I'm not going to pretend that I'm getting good value in the (theoretical) hardware.

    I think I know what the apologists will say - no one else will offer Woodcrest in a low-end pro machine, they'll use Conroe. And yeah, that's probably true, but for a reason - there's no reason to put Woodcrest in the low-end tower offering, aside from a desire to perpetuate the artifical line distinctions. Which isn't going to cut it in the Intel world.





    cute hairstyles for girls with medium hair. cute hairstyles for girls with
  • cute hairstyles for girls with



  • myemosoul
    Jun 14, 07:25 PM
    I'm in the same exact boat Ronbo. I live in NJ too by the way.
    I traded my 16GB 3GS to Radio Shack on 6/9 for a 184 dollar credit to use on iPhone4 and i got a call from the store manager an hour and a half ago telling me that they're not allowed to take pre-orders but i can come tomorrow at 1pm and get a pin number that DOESN'T even guarantee me a phone on the 24th?
    I'm probably going to pre-order on apple's website tomorrow and spend my 184 dollar credit on a vcr/dvd recorder combo instead.
    UGH, i knew i shouldn't have done this, and the icing on the cake is that I have to use my Razr V3 until the 24th which is killing me, and all for nothing.





    cute hairstyles for girls with medium hair. cute hairstyles for girls with
  • cute hairstyles for girls with



  • twoodcc
    Dec 3, 12:40 PM
    i'm still enjoying the game. it seems some on here have gotten pretty far in the game. i'm Aspec level 9 and Bspec level 12 (i let it race for me when i'm away sometimes). i would play Aspec more, but i gotta save up some money to get the cars for the other races.

    oh and i only have the b license so far.





    cute hairstyles for girls with medium hair. cute hairstyles for girls with
  • cute hairstyles for girls with



  • rdowns
    Apr 27, 02:10 PM
    OK, let's move onto Obama's grades. When Obama caves and releases those, citing more important issues we need to deal with, the press will then go after his professors and classmates. What else will the wingnuts ask for?





    cute hairstyles for girls with medium hair. cute hairstyles for girls
  • cute hairstyles for girls



  • jonharris200
    Nov 28, 06:33 PM
    They'd be lucky.





    cute hairstyles for girls with medium hair. cute hairstyles for girls with
  • cute hairstyles for girls with



  • sunfast
    Aug 17, 09:07 AM
    If you buy a Xeon 5160 (3.0GHz) at the moment they are �570. Apple are charging �530 to upgrade from Xeon 5150 (2.66GHz) to the Xeon 5160. Bearing in mind that you can probably sell the original 2.66Gz chip for around �300, it would be cheaper to buy the lower spec Mac Pro and upgrade yourself.

    Forgive the � for those that think in $.

    Aren't there 2 chips though?





    cute hairstyles for girls with medium hair. cute hairstyles for girls with
  • cute hairstyles for girls with



  • Erasmus
    Jul 21, 11:55 PM
    So I read in this thread that Kentsfield and Clovertown ARE compatible with Conroe and Woodcrest sockets (respectively) (Cloverton or Clovertown?)
    Hope for upgrading an iMac to Quad Core is kindled! At least if Apple releases Conroe iMacs.

    BTW, In my opinion, one thing a person should never, ever say is some computer has too much power, and that it will never be needed. So when 128 core CPUs come out in ~10 years time, will we still be considering dual core CPUs as fast enough for our use?

    I seem to remember that when the original DOS operating system was created, its RAM was limited. I can't remember exactly to how much, but it was decided that people would never use more than a few kilobytes of memory. Now we are arguing that Mac should provide no less than a gigabyte! Now we are moving to 64 bit processing, with its capability to address a few exobytes, or millions of Terabytes of storage, it seems impossible that we will ever need 128bit computing. But, no doubt, one day we will.

    When we will be able to download our entire lives, and even conciousness into a computer, as is said to happen in about 40 years (very much looking forward to), I dare say it will take a lot of memory to do, and even more processing power to manage effectively, especially if we wanted to "live" inside computers, as we will no doubt want to do someday.

    So as a conclusion to my most recent rant, Please, never tell me a computer is too powerfu, has too many cores, or has too much storage capacity. If it is there to be used, it will be used. It always is.





    cute hairstyles for girls with medium hair. Asian Girls Medium Hairstyles
  • Asian Girls Medium Hairstyles



  • milo
    Jul 20, 10:12 AM
    Anyone else think this is getting out of hand? Two cores, great improvement. Four cores, ehh it's faster but Joe can't tell. Eight cores, now thats just stupid.

    No way. It would be stupid for a web surfing machine. But for people who need the power, they're going to absolutely notice when it does things TWICE as fast. I say bring it on (and I'm running a quad and see a *huge* difference).





    cute hairstyles for girls with medium hair. cute hairstyles for girls with
  • cute hairstyles for girls with



  • Iconoclysm
    Apr 20, 06:18 PM
    Actually, anyone above the age of six knew about Apple Records.

    We all lived and breathed vinyl back then :)

    You're right, but I don't even know why I'm arguing this point - using a logo from a record label for a computer company is not nearly the same thing as using another computer company's designs to make products that compete with it.





    cute hairstyles for girls with medium hair. cute hairstyles for girls with
  • cute hairstyles for girls with



  • PetMac
    Aug 27, 03:38 PM
    Long live PBG5NT. It reminds us how great it is to have frequent updates and powerful portables again.





    cute hairstyles for girls with medium hair. cute hairstyles for girls with
  • cute hairstyles for girls with



  • pkson
    Apr 5, 11:43 PM
    I wonder if they're gonna add (slightly useless) stuff from iMovie like face recognition (It's a great idea, but it takes too long to go through all the clips..)

    I hope FCP is just awesome beyond comprehension.





    cute hairstyles for girls with medium hair. Girls Cute Short Hairstyles
  • Girls Cute Short Hairstyles



  • Full of Win
    Apr 11, 11:40 AM
    If true, this means that Apple has raised the white flag and accepted the defeat that Android has given to them. Not caring about the power of the hardware relative to others in the marketplace is a hallmark of a niche ecosystem.

    Welcome to obscurity Apple - Population You





    cute hairstyles for girls with medium hair. cute hairstyles for girls with
  • cute hairstyles for girls with



  • Vegasman
    Apr 27, 08:40 AM
    Apple's solution is fine by me. They wouldn't have done anything if there wasn't so much press about it, but I guess that's a good reason (one of the only ones) for the press to exist.

    Interestingly, this behavior of waiting for things to blow up in the press before they are addressed will only lead to MORE things getting blown up in the press. Maybe Apple likes that? I dunno.





    cute hairstyles for girls with medium hair. cute hairstyles for girls
  • cute hairstyles for girls



  • dougny
    Nov 29, 08:58 AM
    Do you work for Universal, or the RIAA?

    No actually, I represent recording artists, songwriters and producers. I am on the other side usually trying to fight the labels for every nickle an artist can try to get. However, because of that, I am on the same page with them in trying to get my artists and writers compensated from a digital marketplace that only pays for a small percentage of the material transferred. My artists only get paid for between 10 - 20% of the digital material out there (the rest pirated), so, anywhere we can get some income, even if through this flawed iPod royalty, I support.

    I am just sick of people who think that they have a right to free music. Why don't you all think you have a right to free computers, or free software. How dare Apple charge you for iLife?

    If all of you on here bought all of your music either from iTunes or from a record store, then, absolutely, complain away if that dollar is passed on to you. But, which is likely in just about every case, you have a few songs you burned off a friend's CD or downloaded from a file-sharing site, then shut up, you are the reason this is necessary.





    cute hairstyles for girls with medium hair. cute hairstyles for girls with
  • cute hairstyles for girls with



  • Macnoviz
    Apr 12, 10:57 AM
    So the presentation should be in about 10 hours?

    Has any one heard of live coverage? A livestream will probably be too much to ask, but maybe one of the tech blogs is doing a text/photo update.





    cute hairstyles for girls with medium hair. cute hairstyles for girls with
  • cute hairstyles for girls with



  • DeathChill
    Apr 19, 09:18 PM
    I agree, Samsung has copied Apple.

    In fact I'm truly impressed with Samsung's expertise. Their Galaxy S is every bit as nice as my iPhone 4.

    In fact after doing the research, I decided to add a line to my family plan so I could try the Android powered phone.

    Now I have two great phones. However I must say I'm shocked that I like the Galaxy better than the more diminutive iPhone.

    Really? Based on all your previous posts which I glanced through I'd only be surprised if the opposite was true.


    There's a lot to be said for a spacious and gorgeous 4.0" Super AMOLED display. I had no idea of the advantages it offers.

    Then there's a huge advantage with SWYPE. Instead of hammering on a hard glass keyboard when messaging, Swype allows you to glide one finger across the keys to form words. It's the single greatest advancement in touchscreen input technology to date.

    Swype submitted their app to Apple nearly a year ago, but it was rejected.

    One can only guess, its excellent, trouble free and easy operation triggered Steve's jealousy.

    Yet it's important that we give credit to Apple for insisting on a old school slow yet familiar keyboard. I must admit it took me ten minutes of watching the tutorial, and fifteen minutes more to adapt.

    That said it quickly has become my favorite.

    I really wish Apple would overcome their fear of including it on the iPhone. My Galaxy S gives me the choice of two other keyboards on case I didn't like Swype. Apple could do the same.

    I really like Apple, I have many of their products.

    Just think of how much greater they could be, if not for their closed minded ways towards anything outside of their comfort zone.

    Why is the iPhone's implementation slow?

    http://www.macrumors.com/2010/08/24/fastest-texting-in-the-world-actually-on-an-iphone/

    EDIT: Not that I think that Apple shouldn't open up more and allow things like Swype; they should.





    cute hairstyles for girls with medium hair. cute hairstyles for girls with
  • cute hairstyles for girls with



  • Stella
    Aug 7, 04:43 PM
    Is Leopard going to take advantage of the 64 bit Dual G5?

    Whats the point? Its history.

    My guess is, that its how Tiger is now.





    cute hairstyles for girls with medium hair. cute hairstyles for girls with
  • cute hairstyles for girls with



  • twoodcc
    Apr 9, 06:48 PM
    good to hear. hopefully apple adopts the new processors soon. the macbook airs really need a processor update





    jackc
    Aug 7, 04:15 PM
    Time Machine looks pretty sweet. How do you think it will work in terms of space requirements?





    mlmathews
    Apr 11, 11:25 AM
    My 3Gs contract ends in June and Apple will be pushing it's luck for me to go half a year without me being tempted to jump platforms instead of waiting for the iPhone 5.





    Multimedia
    Aug 21, 01:25 AM
    Mac Pros will need 64bit Leopard to achieve their full multi-core potential. Expect all Core 2 based Macs to hold value well through the next release cycle of OSX Leopard.

    Apple is still selling G5's on the website for $3299! Until
    Adobe gets out - and optimizes - universal binaries, Quad G5 will sell for more than Quad Xeon Mac Pros! :rolleyes:Quad G5 is only $2799 on the SAVE refurb page. Refurbs are the same as new with a new warranty. But I think that would be a poor choice compared to a Mac Pro. The Mac Pro is not cheaper because you have to add more expensive RAM. But it is faster overall and Rosetta Photoshop performance isn't bad. Quad G5 will also benefit from Leopard don't forget. It's not like Leopard is going to not be written to take advantage of the 64-bit G5 as well.

    But I would not recomend a G5 Quad to anyone at this point. I'm pondering a Mac Pro purchase myself. But I'm going to try and hold out for a refurb or even see if I can wait for Clovertown. But I'm likely to be one of the first to snag a Mac Pro refurb when they hit the SAVE page in November-December. By then I may even be thinking about waiting for the January 9th SteveNote. Quad G5 is no slouch. But Mac Pro is faster overall.And I thought you were married to your quad last week ......While I may be married to my Quad G5, we're not exclusive and she likes a threesome with the younger faster models as much as I do too. :p





    SuperCachetes
    Mar 23, 06:42 PM
    That's what it might look like from your shores. Fortunately, the world and life isn't so black and white.

    I don't know what shores you think I live on, or what is fortunate about being subjective in terms of intervening into security concerns or human tragedy.





    Vegasman
    Apr 27, 08:40 AM
    Apple's solution is fine by me. They wouldn't have done anything if there wasn't so much press about it, but I guess that's a good reason (one of the only ones) for the press to exist.

    Interestingly, this behavior of waiting for things to blow up in the press before they are addressed will only lead to MORE things getting blown up in the press. Maybe Apple likes that? I dunno.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment