Wednesday, May 25, 2011

black ops emblems designs

black ops emblems designs. Call of Duty Black Ops
  • Call of Duty Black Ops



  • yentrog31
    Jun 13, 04:30 PM
    Hello Guys!!

    I posted my 3gs 32GB White IPhone on CRAIGSLIST and sold it to the 1st guy that called me
    for $425 ...why are people settling for the Price that Radio Shack is offering ?????

    I had over 10 calls in about 15 mins on my way to sell the phone...I am in Miami FL.... G O O D L U C K all !!

    BTW ...I feel naked :eek: now w/o my IPhone and cant wait for FeDex to knock on my door on the 24th :D !

    congrats..but why would anyone pay 425$ for a 3GS/32 when most can get the iPhone discount for a 4G for 74$ more?..I have 3GS/32 black and Im going to keep mine for a back-up phone/iPod/maybe sell it later/ and I'm getting the $499 discount since I'm not eligible for an upgrade til 3/11...glta





    black ops emblems designs. cool lack ops emblems
  • cool lack ops emblems



  • Hellhammer
    Nov 27, 02:21 AM
    Somehow I feel this game is too short and easy. I've had it for 3 days and I'm already level 18 and all races are way too easy to win. When I look at it, there aren't that many races in the game. IMO too many of those "you need this specific car to compete" races and then there is on race. Spent 400k on a Lambo to get into one race lol.

    Maybe I waited too much but unless the Extreme Series is going to offer some more challenge, this will feel a bit lame. Sure there is online but still.





    black ops emblems designs. cod lack ops emblems designs.
  • cod lack ops emblems designs.



  • bedifferent
    Apr 27, 11:07 AM
    It clearly is an issue if they have a federal lawsuit on it. The fact that Apple are rolling out an update that changes the way it works alone shows that there is clearly a problem. Apple vary rarely roll out updates that change things, even if consumers are screaming for it (mouse acceleration in OS X for example).

    You refuse to accept there is a problem. You refuse to see the breech of privacy. Why? The government and Apple have clearly accepted it.

    Is this the same government that allowed warrantless wire tapping? The same federal government that allowed Halliburton no bid contracts in Iraq? Interesting how some cherry pick (this is not referring to you at all, just a general statement, not meant to be personal :) ), "government is bad, social healthcare is bad, but wait, federal lawsuits have merit, government is right".

    A lot of federal lawsuits have no merit and there has been no ruling. Thus if a lawsuit is federal = all federal lawsuits are valid TRUE, doesn't make sense. Perhaps waiting this out for more information would be prudent instead of jumping down each others' throats. (again, this is not directed at you, just clarifying so no one thinks I'm "taking this to the mattresses" lol)

    I do not understand why every thread on MacRumors turns into a free-for-all. It should be called "MacFeuders"… ;)





    black ops emblems designs. call of duty lack ops emblems
  • call of duty lack ops emblems



  • dissdnt
    Jun 9, 02:59 PM
    Went down to Radio Shack today. They are doing a trade in but you're never gonna get the max price they offer unless it's out of the box new. My 3gs has normal wear over the year so they will only give 230 for it.

    And I have a feeling trading in prices will drop when the iPhone 4 drops.





    black ops emblems designs. cool lack ops emblems designs
  • cool lack ops emblems designs



  • cmaier
    Apr 19, 10:46 PM
    But App Store is like Coke, right? Of course it's ok if Apple does it. They've becoming one of the most hypocritical companies on the planet. Maybe Steve suffers from extreme paranoia?

    No. "App Store" wouldn't qualify as a famous mark, I should think.

    Here's a website that lists some factors:

    http://www.quizlaw.com/trademarks/what_is_a_famous_trademark.php





    black ops emblems designs. cool lack ops emblems designs
  • cool lack ops emblems designs



  • orkle
    Nov 29, 08:45 AM
    Just goes to show you how corrupt the music business really is!:mad:

    And how little the average user actually knows about it.





    black ops emblems designs. cool lack ops emblems
  • cool lack ops emblems



  • SandboxGeneral
    Apr 11, 11:25 AM
    Well that would fit nicely into the convergence of the ATT & VZW product launching at the same time, rather than two different phones and launch dates.





    black ops emblems designs. Call of Duty Black Ops Emblems
  • Call of Duty Black Ops Emblems



  • THX1139
    Sep 20, 02:39 AM
    Ah, a mature, intelligent, well reasoned reply.

    What did you expect? Didn't you look at his avatar? Cool, Homer is a member of Macrumors. :D





    black ops emblems designs. lack ops emblems designs.
  • lack ops emblems designs.



  • Chundles
    Jul 20, 08:36 AM
    The Mactopus??

    Notice time. I bags it, I said it first, it's MINE!!!

    My only...

    My Mactopus...





    black ops emblems designs. cod lack ops emblems designs.
  • cod lack ops emblems designs.



  • afrowq
    Apr 9, 09:55 PM
    Uh, no. I do think that's what you meant. That's just not what you said.

    Just because lots of people you know, plus a couple of people on these forums say that they've switched, you can't generalize that into a broad statement that covers everyone everywhere. It might be a localized trend in your area. Just like I can't say that just because none of my clients has switched platforms, that there's NO migration off FCP to AVID or Premier.

    Uh, except I said "lots of professionals" and then you claimed I meant "professionals that I know" and then you acknowledged that it's not just professionals that I know.

    Do you honestly think the people I know and the people that responded with a similar sentiment on this message board are the ONLY pros who have switched to Premiere? Are you one of those extreme skeptic empiricists that doesn't believe Antarctica exists, for example, because you've never been there?





    black ops emblems designs. call of duty lack ops emblems
  • call of duty lack ops emblems



  • BBC B 32k
    Jul 27, 10:13 AM
    I am just waiting to pull the trigger and get myself a 20"er. Hurry up with those chips Mr Jobs. Ah and where has the wireless mouse/kbd option gone in the store? Maybe they will be free with the upgraded iMacs. :p

    What a world away from the G5 iMacs these beasts will be. Still when (not if) they are out I will prob. start waiting for the chinless 23" wonder - my ideal requirement.

    Must hold out...





    black ops emblems designs. call of duty lack ops emblems
  • call of duty lack ops emblems



  • skunk
    Mar 3, 01:28 PM
    But, but, but we'll have nobody to argue with... :(





    black ops emblems designs. cool lack ops emblems designs
  • cool lack ops emblems designs



  • Popeye206
    Apr 11, 02:23 PM
    Are you serious? The Moto Droid (i.e.: the original one) is slower than molasses. You cannot be talking about the original Verizon Droid. That phone under-delivered out the gate. My friend from work whose entire family uses Verizon bought a Motorola Droid and she thought she was getting the equivalent of an iPhone and hated it ever since. She was jumping up and down when Verizon got the iPhone.

    <<<Clip>>>

    The moral of that story is that Apple needs a cheaper entry point for an iOS smartphone if they want to command market share and especially to put their phones in the hands of more teenagers.

    I don't think that's the market Apple wants. They already have the #1 selling smart phone. They make more profit than all competitors combined off of the iPhone. The Cell phone market is very fluid and Apple knows it just has to keep producing the coolest and more desired phone and they will always have a decent share of the market and make tons of money.

    in the mean time, Moto, Samsung, HTC, LG and others all battle it out with the same OS and dropping prices to get market share. A race to the bottom strategy that I'm not sure will last forever.

    All Apple needs to do is keep the "coolness" coming. Reward us with nice iOS updates and keep us happy with the best support in the market.





    black ops emblems designs. call of duty lack ops emblems
  • call of duty lack ops emblems



  • FreeState
    Mar 1, 07:01 PM
    Probably:

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1325635/Christian-couple-doomed-foster-carers-homosexuality-views.html

    Thats foster care not adoption - two totally separate things. When a child is placed in Foster care the state is paying someone to take care of a child for the state. The state has a duty to not discriminate based on orientation.





    black ops emblems designs. cod lack ops emblems designs.
  • cod lack ops emblems designs.



  • mlmathews
    Apr 11, 11:25 AM
    My 3Gs contract ends in June and Apple will be pushing it's luck for me to go half a year without me being tempted to jump platforms instead of waiting for the iPhone 5.





    black ops emblems designs. cool lack ops emblems
  • cool lack ops emblems



  • shawnce
    Jul 20, 11:55 AM
    He was referring to my post in which I was referring to MWSF '07, not the WWDC.

    Ah I see ... thought it was about WWDC 2006 my bad.

    I still don't think we'll se a full release at MWSF but I think the date will be announced.

    Yeah I don't think we will see 10.5 released at MWSF '07 (thinking CQ2 2007) but after I get back from WWDC I may have a different understanding of the current state of 10.5.





    black ops emblems designs. lack ops emblems designs.
  • lack ops emblems designs.



  • orkle
    Nov 29, 08:45 AM
    Just goes to show you how corrupt the music business really is!:mad:

    And how little the average user actually knows about it.





    black ops emblems designs. cod lack ops emblems designs.
  • cod lack ops emblems designs.



  • bretm
    Apr 11, 07:56 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Go get yourself an Atrix or HTC and see if you like it better. You won't. We have an Atrix in our house. And it's dual processor still is slower than the iPhone 4. Heck, just interface snappiness and smoothness is still a lesser experience to the original iPhone.





    black ops emblems designs. cod lack ops emblems designs.
  • cod lack ops emblems designs.



  • appleguy123
    Feb 28, 06:42 PM
    Got me on "ignore", have you? :p

    I could never ignore you. :D

    I actually had something typed up to refute it, but it wasn't consistent with what I actually believe or do on the PRSI(and didn't want it used for quote mining against me :) ), so I deleted it. Then I saw that more people were quoting that, so I had to officially resign the point.





    hyperpasta
    Nov 28, 06:26 PM
    Won't happen.





    cheekyspanky
    Aug 11, 06:47 PM
    wooooo
    yea! i was gonna buy the Sony K800 but now i'll wait a bit longer if the iPhone is really coming out casue i want one!

    The K800 battery life is rubbish I've found, I wouldn't particularly recommend one, same with the K610i.

    I guess this phone will be sold directly though Apple, as it would take months for the mobile phone networks to take a new handset through all the internal testing stages.

    I've never paid for a phone up til now (as is the case with most UK residents I'd assume) so it would be an impressive feat if Apple can persuade people in this type of marketplace to actually put their hands in their pockets for a phone.





    ksz
    Sep 20, 03:29 AM
    What did you expect? Didn't you look at his avatar? Cool, Homer is a member of Macrumors. :D
    ...except that he's a she...a demi-goddess. Frequent updates are a good thing. I would not want to stop the march of progress just so I could personally feel better about a little money I spent.





    tigres
    Apr 8, 06:37 AM
    Isn't apple as equally guilty of this exact accusation against BB? Holding stock back until the next day; or is the difference that they sell everything they have available from the previous day.





    Dr.Gargoyle
    Aug 11, 03:22 PM
    Who wants to go through the trouble of doing a software change to unlock their phone.
    It is a code you are given to unlock the cell. NOT a software change, unless the carrier changes the entire phone software.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment