Thursday, May 26, 2011

ariana grande hot

ariana grande hot. Ariana Grande Bikini Twitpic
  • Ariana Grande Bikini Twitpic



  • Sydde
    Mar 14, 12:56 PM
    Silly boy, the Earth's magma would swallow that 'little' pill with no problem.

    And gravity has yet to go up. :p LOL

    So who was it posting the map?





    ariana grande hot. Victorious#39; Ariana Grande has
  • Victorious#39; Ariana Grande has



  • sectime
    May 9, 03:07 PM
    I don't understand why someone would stay with AT&T if they are having so many dropped calls. With Verizon offering phones like the Droid Incredible and Motorola Droid it is possible to switch to a more reliable carrier and still have an "iPhone like" experience. I don't see the iPhone coming to Verizon anytime soon. If you really want an iPhone then just get a Touch and get a Verizon Android phone to go with it.

    Of course it is your money, but I would be upset if I was paying my phone bill every month and not getting reliable service.
    That's what I did after getting my Ipad. Droid has great reception no more dropped and missed calls





    ariana grande hot. Ariana Grande with blond curls
  • Ariana Grande with blond curls



  • NT1440
    Apr 24, 06:50 PM
    Most Islamic countries are not inhabitable by homosexuals or religious minorities, your mileage may vary.

    The biggest muslim population right now is Indonesia, and they tried banning Christians from using Allah to describe their God. They're also trying to ban the Ahmadiyah sect...

    I don't think France or Britain are responsible for Iran's strict implementation of Islamic law and ruthless persecution of dissidents, and to claim that they are responsible is insulting to Muslims because it implies they're far too reactionary to deal with anything using Reason. Just like people who want to ban qur'an burnings and blasphemy because they're afraid of how muslims might react. Are Muslims animals who are so easily goaded? No, they're human beings so they should be expected to act responsibly and not go on rampages at the slightest provocation.
    @ the underlined: It's almost like I couldn't even see you move the goalposts :rolleyes:

    As for your rant at the end, you've completely missed my point, then used your very own to rant against with your twisted logic. In fact, it was the same exact tactic I was laughing hysterically (in a morbid way) about listening to Hannity in the car last night.

    Have fun with your misunderstandings.





    ariana grande hot. and Ariana Grande in 13
  • and Ariana Grande in 13



  • addicted44
    Apr 20, 11:58 PM
    Ah yes, the ever present "Android users must be smarter because they can customize their phones more" argument. It's still as irritating and off-base as it always was. :rolleyes:

    Its amazing how all those "smart" Android users are still poorer than the average iOS user, and spend less than the average iOS user.

    Amazing that all these "smart" people just make so much less money...





    ariana grande hot. also ariana grande
  • also ariana grande



  • Gelfin
    Mar 26, 01:50 AM
    However it isn't tyranny because the government isn't actually depriving them of liberty, merely not supporting them.

    You will say anything to rationalize your prejudice, won't you? I have trouble believing anyone is as dense as you pretend here.

    Just in case, though, the government offers legal concessions to men and women who legally (not religiously) commit to a marriage. It refuses to extend those same concessions to same-sex couples, and can demonstrate no legitimate state interest in this discrimination. That is denial of equal treatment under the law, and is unconstitutional.





    ariana grande hot. Ariana Grande - Ariana Grande
  • Ariana Grande - Ariana Grande



  • hcho3
    Nov 12, 12:35 AM
    Jesus christ...
    I cannot wait for iphone to go to verizon, so you all whiners can get off the AT&T network. My signal with AT&T is not perfect, but it is good enough to meet my standards. I get 2-3 drop calls out of 50 calls I make. So, it it not OMFG.

    Verizon service is better in my area, but it is not that much better. Verizon pissed me off enough with their poor customer service in the past. It will take me more than good signals to go back to VZ.

    People seem to think like Verizon will save all of us from AT&T signal issues. Yea... sure....
    We will see. We will see.





    ariana grande hot. VICTORIOUS#39; Ariana Grande
  • VICTORIOUS#39; Ariana Grande



  • drapacioli
    Sep 2, 03:43 PM
    You might have a point. I've been side by side with another person (also an AT&T subscriber) who has a Nokia. I have no or low bars and they have bars.

    It's just from my experience. I've been with AT&T for five years and had 4 cell phones throughout my contracts. Some phones, such as my LG Vu and Motorola RAZR had spotty reception, but my K1 and Captivate had almost no dropped calls except in the mountains where you can't expect cell reception to be high anyway.

    Not to say I love AT&T or anything like that, they are expensive and the 3G signal is not always the best. However we can get our way with AT&T when phones break or problems occur because we have been with them for a while.





    ariana grande hot. Ariana Grande. posted 4 weeks
  • Ariana Grande. posted 4 weeks



  • ohio.emt
    May 5, 12:02 PM
    I haven't had any dropped calls yet. I think the problem is more the iPhone, than AT&T's network . If I drive out of 3G service my iPhone drops service and says no service on it, doesn't revert to the Edge network most times. I have to turn 3G off or turn airplane mode of then on to get service on Edge. IMHO apple needs to fix the software in order to make the switch to and from Edge and 3G like other phone, no drop in service it just switches over. Sitting at home if I turn 3G on I get 3G signal and speed with 4 bars, but after about 5 minutes it switches to Edge. Any other phone besides the iPhone stays on 3G.





    ariana grande hot. Ariana Grande. posted 4
  • Ariana Grande. posted 4



  • Chappers
    Mar 11, 04:26 AM
    Sadly death toll rises to 29

    Having been in a big quake - I know how scary it is and hope that all their preparation helps.





    ariana grande hot. Ariana Grande as Mary Jane
  • Ariana Grande as Mary Jane



  • Apple 26.2
    Apr 15, 04:09 PM
    Whatever differences exist, you'll get used to them.





    ariana grande hot. Ariana Grande#39;s fiery red is
  • Ariana Grande#39;s fiery red is



  • Kingsly
    Sep 20, 01:13 AM
    I didn't notice any TV inputs on the prototype, so unless Apple changes the design significantly and adds major features not discussed at the event, DVR is not a possibility (as far as this device is concerned).

    ...I suppose there is a small chance Apple could do this, but I'm tired of getting my hopes up only to be disappointed by Apple (again).
    I don't think it would make sense to make a totally great� device and then cripple it by excluding DVR functionality (IMO they already crippled it by excluding DVD player)





    ariana grande hot. Ariana Grande - Nickelodeon#39;s
  • Ariana Grande - Nickelodeon#39;s



  • goobot
    May 5, 11:50 AM
    I blame the iphone. Its a hog and kills atts network. If it was a diff phone this wount be happening. Apple needs to make it work with the network better.





    ariana grande hot. Ariana Grande is La Bete
  • Ariana Grande is La Bete



  • edifyingGerbil
    Apr 22, 09:23 PM
    Huh?? I'm the last person who usually defends Atheists around here (nothing against them) :), I'm Agnostic too, but regardless if I think they are out on a limb for my own personal reasons, using the scientific method, with no practical evidence of God is it really fair to accuse them of not thinking and being lazy?? Lol. It could be argued that believing there is no God for lack of evidence is stronger than believing in God based on faith (lack of proof).



    No no, you're misreading me. The atheists I've spoken to, here in the UK and various European countries, tend to not back up their atheism with reasons of any sort. They just are.

    I think faith is such a personal thing that the "proof" could be in their heads. Paul's conversion occurred on the road to Damascus, he had an epiphany from somewhere. It was proof to him but he couldn't explain it. A lot of theists and born again Christians claim to have these damascene revelations which change their lives etc etc.

    All form of religious talk ends in aporia usually... At least religious debate that pertains to ontology of God. You can still argue aspects of different religions or beliefs.





    ariana grande hot. Ariana Grande
  • Ariana Grande



  • gkarris
    Oct 7, 10:20 PM
    1 iPhone Model (3 capacities) on AT&T vs many different Android Phones on all the other providers...

    Seems possible to me...

    (I can see a FREE Android Touchscreen phone with unlimited voice, data, and text for $70/month from someone out there to try to beat AT&T's offering - which isn't very hard to do...:eek:)





    ariana grande hot. Ariana Grande “Have Yourself a
  • Ariana Grande “Have Yourself a



  • rquick
    Aug 25, 02:21 AM
    I read through most of these posts and I just have to rant a little. It's funny how the only place that people are unhappy with AT&T service and the iPhone is in surveys and on these forums. Except for the survey a few weeks back that said AT&T had the highest approval ratings. It probably depends on how you ask the questions. Nobody asked me, but I have had each model of the iphone and the only time I had a high number of dropped calls was with the 3g right after it was released about 2 years ago. The first major firmware upgrade fixed it and the number of dropped calls fell dramatically. It still had a few, but not to the point of being a problem. That phone is still in use by someone I know and see everyday and they love it. I now have the iphone 4 (since release day) and I can't remember my last dropped call. It has no reception issues at all - if anything it is the best connection and sound I have ever had with a cellphone. I am in Texas where AT&T rules - it is the old SWB after all and is based in Texas. I haven't had the chance to travel with the 4 yet, but I traveled all over the country with my 3gs and never had a problem. A few spots in the mountains that had no reception at all, but that was true for everyone else there too. Verizon included. I have a close friend whose entire company switched from Verizon and Blackberrys to get iPhones for everyone and they are extremely satisfied. They work all over the country (I mean literally everywhere) and their IT manager told me the cellphone and email related complaints have dropped off dramatically since they dropped Verizon cell phones and their old Blackberrys. That wouldn't be possible if AT&T was so universally hated. I have to admit though, I'm not positive the BBs were on Verizon but I think so because their cellphones definitely were. They carried both and many of their people were upset at being forced to carry Verizon phones. People just hate to be forced. It seems like a lot of people here say the iPhone won't even work in NY because of AT&T. My daughter lives in NY and she has had a 3g for 2 years and says she has no issues. Except in the subway. All of her friends use iphones in and around NY and they say they have no issues. Except in the subway. Anyone want to tell me that Verizon works in the subway? Nobody is perfect. And then I see someone on here complaining about the build of the iPhone 4 and I realize again that people are so totally full of crap it's amazing. The one thing no reasonable person can possibly complain about is the design and build quality of the 4 - make believe antenna issues notwithstanding- not without lying through their teeth. The design is absolutely outstanding. I love the glass back and the screen is beautiful. Makes me suspect they have not even had the chance to hold one yet. My daughter has tried to buy one several times in NY over the past few weeks without success because they are still in such extremely high demand. Like they would still be that popular if the service was so pitiful. She told me last week that the shipments are still sold out everyday at her favorite Apple stores. I keep telling her to try an AT&T store but she likes Apple stores, you know - where they treat her so rudely and don't have anyone helpful. Maybe its all in how YOU treat the people around you. Try saying something nice and maybe the clerk will look up from her ipad next time.





    ariana grande hot. about films and hot Celeb
  • about films and hot Celeb



  • KnightWRX
    May 2, 09:28 AM
    So few virus for MAC than when one appears it is news... :)

    Except this is not a virus. Some of you guys need a course on malware terminology. This is a trojan at best. Spyware at worst. Hardly a virus.





    ariana grande hot. #Ariana Grande #Beautiful
  • #Ariana Grande #Beautiful



  • mrwalker
    Aug 29, 12:39 PM
    As a Norwegian I can say that Apple has way more credibility than Greenpeace over here. We have seen what they are all about. Greenpeace is a bunch of spoiled city kids that has no idea what nature is.





    ariana grande hot. Ariana Grande p magna e chust
  • Ariana Grande p magna e chust



  • brepublican
    Aug 29, 11:07 AM
    Boo hoo. its a business, waht do they realistically expect?
    Yeah its a business. But you gotta give back to the community. Whats the point in reaping huge profits off consumers then destroying the earth? It's not that drammatic, but if every company were like Apple, it'd definitely not bode well for the environment :mad:





    ariana grande hot. Ariana Grande just posted this
  • Ariana Grande just posted this



  • Santabean2000
    May 2, 08:57 AM
    Annoyingly this type of thing will become all too common. Damn Apple and their great products, making themselves popular and that.

    I liked the security through obscurity world we've come from...





    dejo
    May 2, 04:13 PM
    by default and design, Windows has been more secure than OSX for years now...Google it...!
    Well, we have indisputable proof now! :rolleyes:





    Multimedia
    Oct 31, 10:21 AM
    My quad was to ship today, after waiting four business days and two weekend days for a CTO build (2 GB RAM). But I would feel sick to have had the machine for a week when the Octo's are announced. I hope this baby makes Logic Pro sing...Nothing will be better for complex music work than an 8-core Mac Pro. I admire your courage to realize the 4-core Mac Pro was more of a stop gap model than what the market needs longer term.





    Macsavvytech
    May 3, 06:37 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Why, do you have proof of a virus for OS X ? Because if you do, let's see it.

    This is exactly the kind of ignorance I'm referring to. The vast majority of users don't differentiate between "virus", "trojan", "phishing e-mail", or any other terminology when they are actually referring to malware as "anything I don't want on my machine." By continuously bringing up inane points like the above, not only are you not helping the situation, you're perpetuating a useless mentality in order to prove your mastery of vocabulary.

    Congratulations.

    Better question is,
    Miles, why are you so irritated over this? No one really cares anyway.





    Apple OC
    Apr 24, 12:15 PM
    Fear of death. That's why religion was invented and why it will always exist.

    actually it is not the fear of Death ... many religious people do not worry when their time is done ... for them "the afterlife" trumps everything





    AtomBoy
    Oct 8, 10:46 PM
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Abercrombieboy
    [B]Who really gives a damn?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment